00.06

Conor's POV
Lydia was just laying in the back of my car on Jacks lap as he stroked the hair out of her face and looked at her in a loving way. He wouldn't dare tell me that he liked her because we were all such close friends and I expect that he didn't want to ruin that. But I could tell. I'm pretty sure everyone knew apart from them themselves. They knew they cared for each other but I don't think they realised how strongly they cared.

Lucy was sat in the front seat just staring out the window. She was so upset. I cared for her allot too. We were all best friends. I knew I liked her and she liked me but we didn't want anything to ruin the relationship we already had so we decided for the time being we were just going to stay friends.

As we carried on driving I put one hand on Lucy's leg and lightly stroked it making sure she was okay while still keeping an eye on the road.

Lucy's POV
I don't understand what could be wrong with my sister. She had never been seriously ill or passed out before which made me even more worried. Then I felt Conor's hand on my leg and I never wanted it to move. Just by his touch you could tell how much he cared. I smiled at him and he smiled back putting both hands on the steering wheel.
___________________________
N/A
So sorry the chapters are short. As I progress in this book I will slowly start making them longer as I feel more confident. Let me know if you liked this little Lonor chapter.

Although I'm keeping this book/ fan fiction mainly about Jydia I will always throw in some other ships here and there just to spice things up abit. :)