00.02

Lydia's POV
Me and Jack seemed close today. I mean we've always had a close friendship but today seemed different. He seemed to care differently. He always cared but today he seemed more protective. I don't know what had changed in the space of 2 weeks that we hadn't seen each other but I think I kinda liked it.

We were all filming the blindfolded make up challenge and I liked Jacks touch. It wasn't heavy it seemed light and calmed me. Lucy and Conor where beside us, every time we  had filmed a video with Jack and Conor it had always been me and Jack and Conor and Lucy. I don't know why it had been that way but I sure didn't mind being with Jack. I didn't like him in a sexual way but I won't deny that he is extremely good looking. With his baby blue eyes, long blonde surfer hair and that sleepy voice. Every girl loved a sleepy voice.

"Owww" I moaned as Jack poked me in the eye with a mascara brush making me snap out of my daze. "Oops!" He says as we both laugh historically banging our heads against each others.

Conor and Lucy laughed next to us whispering to each other. "They'd be so cute together." I hear Lucy say. I nudge them hoping Jack didn't hear but he laughed and simply said "Don't be silly, we just have a close friendship" I smile at this knowing he didn't want to ruin our friendship. I touch his hand as if to say thank you and he squeezes mine back as if to say Okay.

I loved how he understood me.