Chapter 39: unexpected

I wake up to an empty bed. I wipe my eyes and strech my arms, yawning. It doesn't take long before I remind myself of yesterday night, Grayson's nightmares.

Grayson isn't okay.

Slightly worried, the first thing I want to do is to check on Grayson. I get up, wash my face and brush my teeth. I head to the living room, hoping to see him.

Empty.

I sigh as I enter the kitchen, to make myself a sandwich and hot chocolate. I jump as I see Grayson sitting on a little chair, drinking coffee and typing on his phone,"Shit, Grayson you scared me."

He looks up to me and smiles shyly, "Sorry, didn't mean to"

I lift an eyebrow. Grayson isn't the type to apologize.

He smirks, "it's not my fault if you get scared at everything"

There he is. I flash him my middle finger. He seems okay, but I really want to ask him about the night. Just To make sure that he's okay.

But maybe he doesn't want to talk about it and I respect that. We both eat our breakfast in silence, both of us on our phones. As soon as I finish, I put my plate in the sink and kiss him on the lips, surprising him, "Imma be in my room watching netflix" I wink.

He lifts his eyebrows, "Is that an invitation to fuck ?"

"No, it's an invitation to cuddle." I smile. I'm used to his dirty answers.

"What if I want to fuck you right now ?" He looks at me up and down, resting his gaze on my breast for a few seconds. My cheeks heat up.

"What if I want to freacking cuddle ?"

"You're no fun"

"That's why you like me" I answer before walking towards the door, as I hear him laugh.

"Hey, Charlotte?" he asks and I turn around.

"No Grayson, we're not fucking righ-"

"Not about that" he smirks, "i just wanted to thank you."

"For what ?"

"Thank you for tonight"

"I-It's okay Gray..it's normal" I grin.

"nightmares, spiders and thunder"

"what ?" I frown.

"Remember when you asked what my fears were ? These are the three only things i'm afraid off" he confesses. I don't have any words. I'm thankful and glad that we're always one step closer of being a REAL couple. He trusts me.

"thunder ?" I giggle.

"Yoo that's so scary dude."I walk towards him and straddle him, kissing his lips, "I really like you"

He stares at my lips during two seconds, "I really really like you too" and he kisses mine, making me giggle and hug him.

Well, I love you Gray.

I try to pull away but he holds me back, smirking, looking innocently up to me. His hands grips my hips and sways them against his crotch. It doesn't take long before his eyes become darker and he gets a hard that I can feel between my tighs.

I sway my hips faster as I feel my crotch heat up and I grip onto the chair. He moans soflty as his head falls back, "Keep up babe, we're only getting started" I hear myself say. He groans and his hands cup my breast, massaging me slowly. A soft moan escape my lips.

“I want you right now”he groans and as i'm about to grind faster he picks me up with one hand and in matter of seconds, we're in the room.

As we enter the room, he puts me on the bed and a memory comes to my mind: