Chapter 31: Mayo

The corner of my lips lifted up into a smile making him smirk.

"How ?" I asked, curious.

"You'll see and I think You'll quite like it" he whispered before kissing me again. The kiss turned into a make-out session and soon we lied on the bed, not breaking the kiss. I was still on top of him. His hands flied down my body and he flipped us, being suddendly on top.

[Warning: Smut's about to happen guys, so if you don't like it, skip it, I'll put «{...}» to make you understand that it's over. But comment "luigi" if you don't like smut so i'll keep on doing «{...]» each time there is a smut scene]

He kissed my jawline, down to my neck, making me gasp. Fuck, only his touch was making me feel some type of way. My hands found his hair, tugging at it and he moaned my name. He sucked harshly at the skin of my neck and I let out a heavy moan, making him smirk against my neck. He takes his shirt off, then mine, and I let him do. He takes a moment to stare at my half-covered breast, "Fuck, they're big" he bit his lip and started sucking at the skin that wasn't covered by my bra. His warm,wet, tongue against my breast was making me feel so good.

I arched my back, "Grayson !" I shouted. No one had ever done something like that to me.

He held my waist with his two strongs hands to keep me from moving while he was still licking the skin of my breast. As soon as my eyes shut, I heard him say, "Look at me"

The feeling was too overwhelming and I couldn't get myself to do it.

"Babe, look at me or I'll stop" he said, a bit more roughly. I opened my eyes, while he was still licking.

"Fuck, I love the way I make you feel" he whispered. He came back up, kissed me again and slowly swayed his crotch against mine. He grinded on me and I could feel his bulge pressing against my clit. Damn, I needed him and my mind was screaming so many bad things, but I couldn't get myself to tell anything, "Fuck I'm hard. You're making me hard" he said before kissing my neck again.

He smoothly took off my pants.

"G-Grayson..are we going to h-have s.."

He looked up to me and then answered, "No, there are still so many things I'd like to do to you"

I gasped as I fell him kissing, the inside of my tigh. He left a row of kisses there, teasing me. I could feel myself getting wet and I needed him so bad.

"I'm making you wet..so wet" he whispered and even if I had my eyes shut, I knew he was smirking.

"Fuck, Grayson, yes you are"

I didn't Know what he could be possibly wanting to do. His hands found my panties and I opened my eyes, to see him giving me a look that was asking for permission. I nodded and he suddendly rubbed me through my panties. Taken aback, I arched my back and bit my lip, "Fuck Grayson, I-"

"shit, Keep on saying my name"

"Grayson, Grayson" I moaned. He ripped my panties off and I felt a finger enter my clit. "Shi-" I was cut by Grayson kissing my lips, harshly.

He pumped in and out, at a fast pace, making me moan, against his mouth.

"yes!" I shouted and he started kissing my breast again. I Would have unclipped my bra but I was really taken aback by all these feelings.

"shit, Charlotte, keep on saying my name"

"fuck Grayson, faster,faster" I whimpered. He didn't hesitate and and pumped faster but, suddendly, I felt another finger add and I couldn't take it. I screamed his name and grabbed his hair, tugging at it harshly. He kept pumping at a fast pace and my heart beat kept increasing. This never happened to me before.

"y-yes" I suttered. I suddendly felt something in my belly button, a type of knot, "G-gray I feel something"

"You're about to cum, baby"

Cum. Right. I should have known but It's the first time it happens.

He kept on thrusting while I felt myself trembling. I felt myself releasing some type of liquid, over his fingers and I shouted. Damn, he was making me feel good.

His fingers left my clit and I opened my eyes, realizing that I had shut them while I was releasing. I looked down to him, seeing him smirk. He pecked the inside of my thigh and took the sheets to swipe me clean. He then wiped his hands on his jeans.

I honestly have no idea of what just happened.

"He fingered you", whispers my subsconscious.

"It's your first time, right ?" he smiled and sat next to me while I was still breathing heavily. I hurried to take my panties and replied, "Fuck.. it felt so-"

"Good ?" he continued, before pecking my lips. I nodded shyly.

{...}

"Do you forgive me, now ?" he asked.

I laughed and he joined me, "Gr-" I got cut by hearing a door open. It was in the living room.Jack.

"Grayson, put your shirt on"

"Why ?" he asked, travelling his hands down my stomach and making little circles. I had butterflies each time he touched me and the fact that I was half-naked made me want to let him do what he Did a few seconds ago,again.

"B-because Jack's home."

I knew he wanted our «thing» to be kind off secret. He wouldn't want everyone knowing about us. He nodded, looking a bit sad. He put on his shirt while I dressed myself and fixed my hair. I heard footsteps so I pushed Grayson in the bathroom and jumped on the bed. Then, I heard a soft knock, "Jack ?"

"Hi, yeah, it's me. Can I come in ?"

"yeah.."

He entered and smiled. I smiled back and I waited for him to speak.

"I just wanted to know if-" he suddendly cut himself and seemed to be glaring at something. I followed his gaze to see him staring at a white spot on the sheets.

Holy shit.

"w-what is that ?"

"hum..." I started blushing.

"Did you...touch yourself?" he asked, seeming to be about to laugh.

"what ? No ! I had a sandwich with mayo...it's..um..The oil's Mayo..that's why it's...um.."

"we don't even have mayo"

"I bought the sandwich from Mcdonald's, stop being so dirtyminded" I groaned, rolling my eyes. Holy shit, that was close, "anyway, what were you about to say ?"

"Nevermind, it's not really important" he said, smirking. I nodded and he left the room. I sighed and opened the door to see Grayson smirking. "I had a sandwich with mayo" he repeated with a high-pitched voice, trying to imitate me. He laughed quietly while I punched him on the shoulder. I took his hand and opened the door and looked to the side, to make sure Jack wasn't near us.

I ran towards the living room and opened the door hastily and pushed us outside. We walked towards his house.

"You do know that Mayo doesn't look one bit like cum, right?"

"Shut up Grayson, bye" I responded while he started laughing again. He pecked my lips before saying, "good night Amelia"

I smiled, "Good night Mario"

****************

My smut was highkey shitty lmao idk ok but it had to happen 😂

A/N who's the character you like the less ?

GUYS 5k OK HOW ?!!!!! ILY MA KIDS
SJSBSJDKS

This chapter was basically smut lolol

I have to admit that I laughed when I wrote the Mayo part 😂 idk why 😂 I'll update soooon

Lmao, I realized I called Jack, "Jake" in the whole book 😂😂😂😂😂 oops