Chapter 18: innapropriate

It was the third time Grayson and I kissed. The first time it was because of the moment, it felt good on the moment. The second time was because I was drunk so it doesn't count either. But right now ? I didn't have any explanation for that. I didn't have any excuse.

I Know I should tell Matt because he doesn't deserve that. He's such a good guy and Grayson is a player. Grayson is a bipolar Guy with big anger issues. He plays with every girl. It's sad that Grayson makes me feel the way no one ever made me feel. Not even Matt.

I decide to text Grayson. I didn't want us to stop every conctat like we Did the last time we kissed.

To Grayson:Grayson, I think we should try to be friends. If it didn't mean anything to you than fine, me neither. I just want to keep my relationship with Matt. I don't think avoiding each other is the solution..

After sending the text I regret it. I should have put smiley faces. I seem so serious and I'm Pretty sure the kiss didn't mean anything to him.

°°°
Grayson didn't text me All day and my fear does nothing but increasing. I don't want it to be like last time when we kissed (and we were both sober), we didn't talk for weeks and when we met again, we Did nothing but fight. I love being only friends with him and honestly, I see him a lot because of Jake. I wasn't really feeling up and Jake left so I was alone. Maybe I should call Matt ?

Then, I'll have to be honest because he'll Know that i'm lying. I don't want to face reality right now. I decide to watch Netflix and I jump, hearing my phone make a quick ring. I got a text. I jump on my phone and stare at the screen during a second.

I just jumped on that phone as If my life was depending on this damn text, what the Hell ? I walked to the kitchen, to make myself something to eat and opened the text.It was From Grayson.

To me: Yeah..sounds good to me.

I stared at my phone, surprised by his answer. After a few seconds, he sent another text.

To me: You Know what could sound better ? You wrapping your tiny hands around my large hard member.

I nearly had a heart-attack, I slipped and Fell on my ass. But the pain in my ass was nothing compared to the feeling I had in my tummy. Butterflies ?What the Hell ? I was, for sure, about to punch him for saying something like that. I heard my phone buzz again and I jumped on my phone again.

To me: hahaha it was my friend actually, my bad but we saw you Fall in your kitchen. Your reaction was priceless.

My eyes became wide and I looked to the side, trying to understand how they could see me. I finally looked through the window, seeing Grayson and one of his friends waving at me. I flashed them my middle finger and they started laughing. I rolled my eyes.

To Grayson : Oh my god ew, stalker.

I looked up to them, seeing them laugh at my text. I walked over the window and put the curtains right over it. I couldn't believe he was messing around like that with me. I didn't like his text at all. Super innapropriate. But at least we were friends again.

To me: oh c'mon, you no fun. We have a bunch of other texts we want to write ;)

to Grayson: I promise, you're nuts. What the actual hell ? Don't say these things anymore.

To me: Pretty sure you liked it but, oh well.

To Grayson: I think i'm going to block you.

To me: maybe, but You'll never Be able to block my love for you ;)

I laughed (at his atempt of being cheesy) before responding.

To Grayson: ew, not interessed, perv, shut up.

To me: Make me. ;)

To Grayson: i'm really going to block you, Grayson.

To me: You wouldn't.

To Grayson: Why not ?

To me: Because no one makes you feel the way I do.

To Grayson: Bye😒

I turn off my phone, take frozen pizza in the fridge and put it in the oven. I'm really bored and texting Grayson was actually fun even if he was making fun of me with his friend.

---------

I'm so thankful for my readers I love yall so much omf 😭😭😭 short update but i really wanted to update. ahaha Its getting dirtier and dirtier my bad 😂😂😂😂

Btw I always write Random fanfics and I Did two new ones ( I didn't post them) one is about Harry Styles and like the other one is about Grayson but its like Pretty explicit and All Its like a Random story but idk I want to post it 😂😂 do I do it ? Because it's really like wtf ahaha but I was bored. the one about Grayson talks about him talking to a fangirl that writes dirty fanfic about him and they become friends even tho the girl doesn't Know it's Grayson at the beginning so the conversation is fucked up. Story called "Sexting"

Btw if you're wondering, my story "brennen taylor or Hayes Grier ?" Is replaced by a story I named "school Princess" with Sam Puckett from Icarly in it and the teen wolf cast 😂😂😂 If you watch teen wolf and scream queens you will maybe like it tho idk