Chapter 22: the teasing game

Sofía pushes me outside, not wanting to be late for work. The cold skin hits my bare skin, and I can't help but shiver, even if it's refreshing. I take a look at Sofía. She's wearing a white crop top with a black bomber jacket, boyfriend jeans and her usual adidas air max. Over her Brown, curly hair, there is a baseball cap. She looks really cute and i'm really starting to think I should go shopping.

As soon as the idea of shopping comes in my mind, I think about Thomas. God, I miss him. I want to call him but he blocked me. God, i've been doing my best to try to make him forgive me but eventually I had to let go. He was my best friend.

Sofía and I start walking towards the place. "Um, Sofía ?"

She turns her head towards me, "Yeah ?"

"What is the teasing game?" I ask, playing with my hair. She smiles, before responding, "This doesn't even have a name but I call it the teasing game. It's the moment when you and a Guy are stongly attracted to each other, but none of you wants to do the first real move so you tease each other to bring one another to kiss the other or make a real first move." She explains, smiling. I shoot her a glare, "Grayson and I aren't attracted to each other" , I roll my eyes.

"You're so stubborn so I won't even bother arguing.", She sighs," And it's because you guys are both stubborn that the Teasing Game will never end"adds Sofía.

"There is no teasing game. I mean..how-? Ok I may be attracted to him but it's not mutual. And i'm not looking for a relationship right now." I argue.

"Yeah, I mean, he kissed you two times, but who cares ? Doesn't mean anything, right ?" ,She chuckles in a sarcastic tone, "and he baby-sitted you like two times, it certainly means he doesn't care about you."

I roll my eyes, but deep inside, I think about it. What if it was true ? What if he's at least attracted to me ? I mean, Sofía must be right, we're actually doing the teasing game.

My thoughts are cut by Sofía taking out her keys and opening the door of a high-rise rental building. I follow her inside.The outside was maybe a bit unsightly, but the inside is well decorated. The Walls are painted in a dark gray color and decorated with small details of painting of white color. The Staircases are majestic.

We walk towards the elevator, taking it to the first floor. We get out, and take stairs, leading to the roof. As soon as we arrive there, the view is breathtaking. We can see Washington so well and it's stunning. I take a look at everything around me. There are cameras, white Walls,a little wardrobe, two huge fans and at least fifteem persons. It's easy to recognize the models, that are posing. They are simply beautiful.

"Hi everyone ! Today, we're going to have a fourth model

"Hi everyone ! Today, we're going to have a fourth model. Charlotte Queen" shouts my best friend.

"W-what ?"

"You have a crazy body and you're Pretty enough to do it. But You'll have to pose alone. I needed a model for another great magazine from here, but I only saw the e-mail, this morning. So I had the briliant idea to make you come. You're perfect for this."

"Oh my-, Sofía, I can't do this. I don't even Know how to pose"

"You will babe" She tells me, "OK! Let's get to work ! Somoene get her dressed while I start taking the three models in photo !" she claps her hands, making everyone run/walk. She's the boss. A tall girl walks towards me. God, even her, she's beautiful. Her skin is a bit tanned, her eyes are green and She looks really cute. "Hello, I am Hailey. I'm going to dress you." She smiles.

"Hi, I am Charlotte Queen"

"Nice to meet you. Would you please follow me ?"

I nod and we walk towards the wardrobe. She asks me to take my clothes off. "What ? In front of everyone ?"

"Well, yes ma'am, this is how it works. Don't be shy, there is nothing to fear"

I felt way too intimidated by the models but I did it. Hailey studies my body and takes a few notes before looking up to me. "You really have nothing to be ashamed off" She says, before walking to the wardrobe and choosing a white dress. It's a very long, classy dress and I love it. It's amazing. It's open in the back. I put the soft dress on and another Lady does my make-up.

"Next !" Shouts Sofía. "It's your turn" whispers Hailey. I nod and walk towards the spot where the three models were. Now, there is a white wall, there. I stand there, awkwardly, waiting for the instructions. "Ok Charlotte, now give me what you got baby" She says, making me laugh. She takes a shot at this moment. I start another pose but then, I realize that everyone is staring at me and it's making me nervous. Even the models are looking at me. "Charlotte ? What's wrong ? I know it's your first time and the Beginning might Be stressful but think about Grayson. Tell yourself one thing. Tease him. You're going to win the gamee" She tells me. I can't help but smile, and weirdly, I start posing with All the confidence I own. She takes pictures during at least 30 minutes straight and my feet are starting to hurt because of the heels.

"Shit Charlotte, that was amazing." Sofía hugs me, Hailey gives me a thumbs up and the models smile at me. "Oh my god, Sofía, that was amazing. Thank you, I love you"

"No prob. It's not my fault if you look like a damn goddess"

I burst out laughing, shaking my head, "Did you see yourself ?"

"Yeah, I look amazing, I know" She laughs. I'm so proud of her. She used to always hate herself and She would never...NEVER compliment herself.

"I can't believe I Did that for the teasing game, Sofía"

"I knew this Would make you do it. By the way, i'm sending you the photos soon, and You'll change your lame ass facebook profil pic and start having a nice feed on instagram."

I roll my eyes, playfully.

////////////////

Sorry for taking this long to update, i've been really busy tho ! And OMGGG 2K VIEWS YASSS ! THANKS !

BTW I LOVE COMMENTS SO COMMENT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT ON ANY OF MY FANFICS 😂 I love the interline comments 😂