Chapter 25: bad mood

I wake up, in a bad mood. And when I am in a bad mood, I'm grumpy, slightly mean, stubborn and really anti-social. I'm rarely in a REALLY bad mood and ,most of the time, it just happens without a particular reason.

During the whole night, I didn't get a minute of sleep. I kept tossing and turning around, I couldn't find peace and i'd have blamed Sofía's snores (she snores like a damn whale) but I'm totally used to it.

Something was keeping me up, I was stressed. I had a huge amount of time to think during the whole night, may I add. All my thoughts that I was hiding deep inside of me, annoyed the Hell out of me.

Thomas won't ever come back to me.

I cheated on Matt and still am.

I have feelings for a fuckboy.

I have to see this fuckboy everyday because my room-mate is best friends with him and I happen to be friends with him or something.

I need to break-up with Matt.

I was thinking about different scenarios of each of these thoughts and they were always ending bad. Matt will never forgive me and Grayson will play with me. All these things weren't new but they were only adding to my bad mood.

I sit up, on the bed, and roll my eyes at Sofía's loud snores that are even worse than a few hours ago. I walk towards the kitchen but I hear noises in it. I conclude that it must be Jake and I don't want to have to talk to anyone today. I turn around, towards my bedroom.

"Charlotte ? "

Shit.

"yeah ?" I ask, rolling my eyes. Woah,I can't put my anger on him. He didn't do anything to me.

"um..good-morning."

"yeah..hi" I say, walking back to the kitchen, passing next to him.

"Charlotte..are you okay ?"

"yeah, i'm sparkling of joy, don't you see ?" Okay, I need to calm down, "i'm not in the best mood.."

"oh..ok. Do you need anything ?"

I'll need you to leave me alone and Be in a bad mood in peace.

"No, it's okay. Thank you" I respond. It wasn't in a nice tone but I did my best to not curse him out. I take a mug of coffee as I hear my best friend coming in.

"Hello beaut-"

"Shut up" I respond. Sofía is my best friend and the best thing about it, is that I can put All my anger on her and she'll be totally okay with it. I needed her during this last few years where I had no one to put my anger on.

Jake stares at me and puts his hand over his heart.

"geez" says Sofía.

"are you on your period or something?" asks shyly Jake.

"oh my, Jake" whispers Sofía. We both Know that I can get annoyed really quickly and that this is the worse thing to say. I calmly place my mug on the table and look at Jake.

"I don't need to be in my fucking period to be in a bad mood !" I barely shout.

"nothing against you. She's in one of her «i hate everyone» moods. She'll Be super sorry tomorow, or maybe even today if I get her to put All her anger on me" explains Sofía.

I roll my eyes even if inside of me i'm burning to apoligize but when I'm in that mood, it's as if i'm allowed to be mean for a day. I hate myself for being like that but i'm more stubborn than nice today.