Chapter 18

Violet's P.O.V

We spent one more day in San Francisco but I just wanted to stay in the area. I wasn't feeling safe anymore.

"Really Violet, are you alright? Are you sure that idiot didn't do anything to you?" Josh kept asking.

He was really caring and that made me feel a little better but I still preferred to stay in. He stayed in with me so I wouldn't get lonely.

I was laying in bed staring in vain. Josh walkedin the room with two cups  of tea and he offered me one. I took it thankfully and made place for him to stay next to me.

He quickly finished his tea and grabbed me in an unexpected tight hug.

"Violet I am so so so sorry." he sobbed on my shoulder.

I patted his back with the palm of my hand and placed my forehead on his shoulder.

"How many times I have to tell you that it wasn't your fault?" I said looking at him.

His eyes were filled with sadness and I couldn't bare to see him like that. It just breaks my heart.

I placed my hand on his face and the other one around his neck. I lifted his face up and he helped me get on his lap and wrapped both of his arms around me.

I looked at him and slightly bit my lip. I saw him giggling and I pulled him closer and finally our lips met. He deepened the kiss till we were out of breath.

"Oh come on outside you two! It's the last day in Francisco!" I heard Anthony stepping in the bus.

We stopped and I quickly got out of bed and ran my hand through my hair. Anthony slightly pushed the door and walked in.

"Come on let's have some fun!" he said pushing us out.

We walked out and squeezed Josh's hand just to make sure that nothing is going to happen.

We all got in a cab and Anthony told the driver an address. I threw a confused look at Anthony and he winked. "You'll sure like the guy." he reassured.

After some time we arrived in front of a house. Anthony paid and we got off. There was nothing out of common with that house. Anthony walked and rang the bell and we waited.

Soon a young man, probably in his 40s opened.

"Oh man it's so good to see you after all these years! Why haven't you said you were in town? I would have come to take you from the airport!" he said pulling Anthony into a hug.

After the man looked up at me and Josh. I was still squeezing his hand and slowly let go of it when I saw he was looking at us.

"Heey Josh! How are things going?" he said shaking his hand. "I see you got a wonderful girlfriend man!" he said smiling at me.

"My name's Dean Jefferson! I was on tour with The Peppers in 1991 and helped Josh out a little with his band." he explained and shook my hand.

"Violet Houston, second bassist." I presented myself.

He invited us in and I realized he was a really nice guy and he was really into music. His house was stuffed with guitars and photos of guitarists and a lot of books and papers with lyrics.

---
"AND WE'RE OFF TO PORTLAND, OREGON!" Flea yelled as he jumped in the bus.

I giggled. "Where are we gonna play?"

"Providence Park Stadium."

I took one last look at the wonderful San Francisco as the bus left the park and soon we were out of the city. The Golden Gate Bridge was there marking that we were next to San Francisco.

---
Hey guys soo sorry for not updating. I am really busy with school and this a short chapter next one's gonna be longer promise (: