Chapter 10 -When Fires Blaze.....Things Glue

Börja om från början

"No with Lindsey like i don't feel right......"

Mona

"No!!!!! No!!!!! No!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!" i said to myself panicking, looking across the street on to the burning building that i once called home. I wanted to go rushing into the building but there was no way i was going to let the cops know i left Lindsey alone!!!! Cop cars ambulances and Firetrucks bombarded the block now. How could i have done this!!!!!! That high wasn't that important but i just couldn't help it!.

I know you are wondering whats been going on with me. Honestly speaking after Katrell came home that night Nishelle left, we got into a huge argument which lead to him beating my a** in front of Lindsey and him running off somewhere not even to return. I was at a lost for words!!! I thought he loved me! I immediately went into hatred of my daughter Nishelle. It was her fault all this sh*t was happening and my life was spiraling down the drain in the first place. I ain't wanna hear Katrell Molesting and raping My daughter! It was sick! and i knew He wouldn't do it!!!! Part of me wanted to believe her and then it quickly faded with memories clouding of her tryna take every man after my husband died away from me. So i put it as another one of her antics to run someone away from me. At that she claimed the bastard child she was carrying was by Katrell?

 NO. The buck stopped once i kicked her a** out my house. I thought by doing so katrell would come back. I tried calling him and nothing. Haven't seen him since. Feels like i'm alone as always. I had a friend of mine i met in a bar not too long ago. His name is Gary. We hit it off well. I mean man can lay it down! Not to mention he is the one that got me into this drug called "black beauties" i don't know the real name, but it's good!. One night i was at an all time low. He came over and told me to take this white stuff and drink it down. He said it would calm me and so i did and have been hooked since. Gary is my man and my pusher now and i even had him move in a few days ago so i could have him 24/7. He left out this morning for some business he ain't tell me about but i needed to go to the store and get me a new lighter. I aint wanna take lindsey so i left her home and told her to watch my rice cooking. I love my baby girl. She bad sometime but i love her. I hope my baby ok!! I cant think right now i gotta go find Gary.

"i messed up! sh*t!!" i said putting my hands on my head and then running off the block. I needed to lay low! For a while i'm not going to jail! How am i gonna get my Black Beauties?

Unknown

This weather is the perfect weather! Miami is where its at. I may contemplate on living here. Perfect place to clear your mind and think of a master plan. She ain't ready for what ima do to her and her big mouth "perfect actin" a**. I got something for that. I left something close to her. I aint really want her anyways. I beat ha a** then bounced. I just needed her as a decoy for my plan. I miss that little girl tho. Once i break from here ima off her sister and her mother and be out. Just me and lil mama. I got something for them goons too. Thought they could scope me. They aint think i was scoping them tho. I have my ways. I'm smiling just thinking about how and when this will all go down. Just when you least expect it.

"Karma is beautiful". I lightly laughed while getting top from this broad i met down at the casino.

"Miami!! Sweet Miami!!!"

Cordell

Man i've been trying my best to get Ni on my good side. She so got damn stubborn. Sh*t get annoying sometimes how she be playing me and think it's funny. The other day after school her and her girls was standing outside on the school steps and saw me or so i thought. They was smiling and giggling, Shell included and pointing in my direction. So i'm like bet she want me otherwise she and her girls wouldn't be making them gestures and looks at me. I just knew they was over there talking it up about me. I get over there and me feeling myself i go to put my arm over shell shoulder.