The Triforce-Ganondorf POV

When I walked into the shaman's house, I saw him lifting my sword and staring at the engravings. "Hey!" I yelled. "put that down!" the shaman, startled, turned to stare at me. "Who are you dealing with boy? What goddesses do you sponser?"

I glared at him. "That's none of your business old man! I can deal with who I want!"

He shook his head sadly. "You can deal with who you want, that's true. But whether the decision was right, is another story." He shook his head again. "You're so young, too young to deal with dangerous goddesses like this one."

I cocked my head. "What goddess am I dealing with, old man?" Renado clucked his tongue. "Call me Renado, and I'll answer your question." I sighed, exasperated. "Fine, Renado, what goddess am I dealing with here?"

"The specific one? Well, that's hard to think of on the top of my head, but I know the group of goddesses." he said sadly. "Which ones old- Renado! Which group?" I demanded.

Renado turned his head, his eyes boring into mine. "You are dealing with the revenge goddesses. There are three of them: cold hard revenge, with no good coming from it. Revenge for good, meaning revenge that's for good, if that wasn't obvious. And revenge that goes both ways." Renado paused. "Yes that's it." I stared at him, confused. "What's it? Tell me!"

"The goddess that you sponser in your sword is the goddess of revenge that goes both ways." Renado explained. "I get that part but what does it mean? Revenge that goes both ways?!" I cried.

"Revenge that goes both was can either be a win-win situation, a win-lose situation or." Renado looked at me,"a lose-lose."

"Well? What do you think it is for me?" I asked, Renado shook his head. "It's too early in the quest to tell, for now just keep your guard up."

I nodded, and snatched the sword away from him. "It's my sword, I get to hold it," Renado looked distressed. "Be careful with that boy! One touch from the tip of the blade and the goddess will take your soul!"

I shivered. That didn't seem good.

I put the sword in my sheath and went outside. I saw many of the village children playing in the spring by the village boundaries, but one seemed out of place. He had red hair like me and stood hunched over some grasses near where the children were playing. I walked over to him. "Hello." I said suspiciously. "What's your name?"

"You should know Ganondorf!" the little boy growled and turned towards me, it was my brother! "When did you arrive here?" I asked, surprised. He stared at me. "Monsters tried to carry me away but I didn't let them!" I laughed and patted his back. "That's my brother!" but he stepped away. "What's wrong?"

"Daddy told me never to speak to you." He muttered sadly. "Well that's-that's because he doesn't like me," I stammered.

"Yeah, I've noticed." he said. He turned away. "Listen, I've got work to do, can you please leave me alone?" 

I glared at him. "why are you- fine. I'll leave you alone once you told me what your doing." He snorted. "Fine, I'm looking for bugs! Now go away!" I shook my head and headed off, surprised at how everyone seems to be treating me.

I've grown older and wiser and the quest had barely started. We still had at least a year to go on this stupid thing. Yet everyone seems to treat me like I haven't changed. Like I'm still immature and nosy. But I'm not! I know Zelda has chosen Link over me, even though she hasn't really admitted it yet.

Well, whatever the shaman said, I'm not jealous! Or if I am, I'm trying to get over it.

Even though love's the hardest disease to get over.