The Triforce- Link's POV

"We're definitely lost," Ganondorf grumbled.

"We're not lost!" Zelda snapped, glaring at him malevolently, "We're on a road for goddesses sake. It has to take us somewhere."

We walking through a pass near the Goron mines, rock was to the right and left of us, leaving only one option unless we wanted to go back to Ordon.

"I'm tired," whined Ganondorf, "can we stop and rest?"

Zelda turned towards him, "fine, but get your energy up 'cause we still have a full day to go!" she stomped away to the nearest rock and sat down, surveying the area.

Ganondorf went over to sit next to her, laying his pack and sword on the ground. I rubbed my temples and sighed loudly, digging into my bag and taking out some nuts. After eating for a while, I went over to join them.

Zelda had her head in her hands and was saying something to the boy next to her. Ganondorf didn't look happy, especially when I approached them.

"You don't need to apologize, Ganondorf," she was muttering. "Just let me think for a little bit, okay? You and Link have been bickering ever since we left, and I can't take it.

Ganondorf's red eyes met mine and he sneered. "It's all his fault, anyway," he said pointedly. "If only he'd stop acting as if he's the hero in this whole operation, we'd get along better."

"Just shut up, Ganondorf," I snapped, "I'm in no way trying to be the hero. If I have to, I will protect both you and Zelda, even if you don't like me."

"Link is just too caught up in himself! He can't think of anyone else saving you from danger Zelda!" Ganondorf spat out, ignoring what I said just a minute ago.

"Did you not just hear what Link just said?" cried Zelda, "He told you that he would save you too! Why are you so hateful of him?"

Ganondorf's answer was made with no hestitation. "Because I want to save someone! Because, just for once, I don't want to be the one being saved by some stupid kid as if I'm totally powerless!" he screamed.

The blonde girl clutched her head suddenly and moaned, collapsing on her knees. I gasped and ran forward, but Ganondorf had the same idea. We both knocked into each other and fell onto the ground. The impact shouldn't have been damaging, but only moments later I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wake up sleepyhead... Wake up...

Wake up.... We're waiting for you... Wake up...

Zelda's eyes twinkled as she laughed at me, lying on the ground.

Sleepyhead! You are so lazy, wake up will you?

Zelda's features changed, until it wasn't Zelda anymore.

It was a women with a blue porcelain face and blue robes.

Link... Link... Wake up... The world is shaking...

Link... Zelda... Ganondorf... In danger...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Link, oh my goddesses, please wake up" I heard someone whisper in my ear.

"Maybe he's dead," another voice said hopefully. 

"Be quiet you idiot!" Zelda hissed.

I felt around with my hands, "Whoa, where is everyone? Is it nighttime?"

"Why isn't he opening his eyes?"

"Because he just woke up from his head being thrown onto a rock by you!" Zelda shouted. I winced at how loud she was.

Ganondorf retorted, "We both fell because we were trying to see if you were okay! Besides, I blacked out too, I just woke up before you both did. Silly me for trying to help, huh?"

Zelda didn't answer.

"We should probably take him to the Goron mines," Ganondorf suggested, "I heard they have hot springs that can cure anyone."

"Fine with me," she said. "You'll have to pick him up, though. My physical ability stretches to where I can pick up hay, but not a Hylian-"

I interrupted her, "No, I can walked just fine. I only need someone to lead me."

"Ganondorf, come help!" Zelda called, I heard footsteps and felt a hand on my shoulder. 

We started walking.

I asked quietly, "Zelda?"

"Yes Link?" 

"What was that cloud... That thunder cloud... You collapsed, so I ran towards you but then-"

"I-I don't know. There was nothing for a little bit, but then I dreamt of three beautiful women standing in front of me," she explained. "Then, they were talking to me, but I couldn't understand them. It was as if they were speaking a different language."

The air was getting hotter and I felt Ganondorf's grip tighten, "So this is the Goron mines?" he asked.

"Yes." Zelda answered quietly, "Put Link on that rock, Ganondorf- you guard him while I talk to that elder over there."

"Alright," Ganondorf muttered.

"And if I see Link at all harmed, you will be in that lava in less than two second you hear?" Zelda growled.

"Fine," Ganondorf grumbled. I smiled to myself.

Ganondorf's hand was still on my shoulder when it happened. There was a bit of rumbling, like a small earthquake had started.

I'm sure it's nothing, I assured myself

But that was before I heard Zelda's scream.