Smiles & Rainbows

My legs were still shaking.

I felt weak.

I looked at my legs and hands and noticed how red my skin was.

I reached under my skirt and felt my underwear.

It was completely damp.

I came all over it.

I need to take a cold shower but I know Prince is in the bathroom.

I'm not sure when he'll finish.

15 minutes isn't long enough for me to be downstairs and ready for piano practice.

I began to walk toward the staircase.

It felt weird walking around in my house topless.

I got upstairs and stepped into my bedroom.

I started to take off my skirt.

After getting out of my skirt, I started to take off my underwear.

I stared at it as I was reminded of the embarrassment I felt when Prince discovered them.

It's not like I woke up this morning knowing Prince was going to go down on me and I decided hey, I think I'll wear the most embarrassing underwear I own!

I've always told myself I need to get rid of this underwear but now I never want to get rid of it. 

It now holds sentimental value.

I finally wrapped my towel around me and opened my room door.

Prince was still in the bathroom.

I walked up to the door of the bathroom and pressed my ear against it.

I immediately could hear the sound of him offing himself.

I hear his moaning and groaning and all the while I was hoping he's thinking of me.

He must be thinking of me. I mean I'm the one who made him hard in the first place.

I wondered why he wouldn't let me at least watch if not take care of him the way he did me.

Who am I kidding? I don't have any experience.

I hear a loud grunt.

He must have finished.

I quickly tiptoe back into my room.

Shortly after I hear him walk out of the bathroom and walk past my room.

He headed downstairs.

I get up and head to the bathroom.

Once I felt the hot water hit me I fell into deep contemplation.

Why did he not take my underwear off, more importantly, why didn't he take my virginity?

If he was worried about cheating on Denise, I'm sure what he just did to me downstairs was in fact cheating in every sense of the word.