Boys Like The Loud Ones

*Ring, ring, ring!"

I wake up to the sound of my alarm.

I look at the time to see that I have 20 minutes to get ready before the school bus arrives.

I must have pressed the snooze button like 10 times.

I groan as I drag myself out of bed.

I finally got dressed in my uniform and ran downstairs to put on my shoes.

I didn't even have time for breakfast so grabbed a banana off the table.

Once I got outside, I see the yellow bus already at the stop.

I make a run for it.

I ran as fast as I could but didn't make it in time.

The bus drove off.

I clenched my jaw.

I was so frustrated.

I knew that this meant I had to ask Denise for a ride to school.

I started marching back home.

I knocked on her bedroom door.

She finally opens it.

Her room was completely dark.

"What do you want fat cat?"

"I missed my bus. I need a ride to school."

"How did you miss the damn bus? Your fat ass couldn't run fast enough?"

I was already frustrated that I missed my bus. I didn't have the patients.

"Fine! I don't need a ride from you. I'll walk."

I usually walk home from school but walking now would make me late. What can I say? I've got a pride issue. I'm not going to beg.

As I turn around and start to walk off I hear a deep voice emerge from behind me.

"What the hell is the matter with you Denise?" He asks as he steps out of the room wearing just a pair of pants.

His body was built. He had some hair in the middle of his chest. I always hated chest hair but it looked so good on him.

"What? She could use the walk. She needs to lose a few pounds."