To Be King

Once upon a time there was a king named être. That is why our story is called, "to be king."

Être = to be

Je was the chef and he had a big belly. He cooked all the food in the kingdom. He was always cooking with his favourite food, suis cheese!

Je suis

Tu was the soldier and he was always saluting people. Once a week he would hold a party on his favourite day which was Tuesday!

Tu es

Il and Elle wanted to be just like Tu, so they took his last name, which was es. Tu said, "Whoa. You are not my children. You CAN NOT have my last name." So they said, "That's OK. We'll add a t because we're twins!" 

Il est

Elle est

Nous is the hot guy in the village, and like all hot guys he knows it! He walks around town with his fancy mirror and says, "Boy, I am sommes kind of special!"

Nous sommes

Vous is the villian in the land. He is always trying to take the king's crown (ê)! He tries to take the king's t. He leaves the r out because he thinks it looks ridiculous! Then he takes the king's e. Then he adds and s because he too thinks he is special.

Vous êtes

Ils and Elles are importers and exporters for the village. They mostly import and export from a little place outside the village called Shelburne, Ontario!

Ils sont

Elles sont

~~~~~~~~~~

Hoi! 

I literally just fixed all your french problems forever. I have a problem with irregular verbs, so this was a bigh help to me.

Isn't my french teacher the greatest? ;D

I also have a story for the verb aller, and a song for avoir.

French has now been made awesome. Deal.

Questions? Comments? Concerns?

Enjoy ma book!

~LaterGaters!~