Chapter 6: Karma

~ Friday, 3:13 ~

                                                          ~ After school, Nurse's Office ~

           Penelope was being tended of her wounds in her neck. She started to breathe normally. Johnny got worried of his Princess. Victoria was on the urge of  tears. Johnny began to lip his secret to Penelope, no one could hear it. He thought of something.

     Johnny stood, facing the door. "Stay here with Penelope. I'll be back." He exited out after Victoria nodded. Johnny went looking for Stewart.

    Victoria stayed with Penelope.

     Stewart was standing in the hallway. He tapped his fingers against his locker. His eyes gazed around, awaiting for an upcoming situation that might put him in the hospital.

    Johnny found Stewart. He had his eyes shine of revenge and anger. "Hey, Dibble Dip. How's the rain for you?"

   Stewart looked at Johnny. "Dibble Dip? So, original." He rolled his eyes. "The rain is extra salty."

   "Good." Johnny didn't smile anymore as he approached Stewart The Snorkle. "I'm going to make it more salty for you until you bleed."

     "You can try." Stewart didn't care. He leaned more into his locker, shrugging.

      Johnny stood in front of Stewart, all up in his face. "Oh, I don't have to, Rug Rat." He grabbed Stewart's hem of his leather jacket collar, raising him off  from his feet and pinning him more against the locker with a rough force. Johnny leaned into Stewart's ears and heavily whispers with an angered voice, almost in a husky way. "I didn't like it when you hurt my Princess." Did he say Princess again?

   Stewart scoffed. "Princess? Softy." He shook his head. "You like Ms. Pathetic, don't you."

     Johnny stared at Stewart. "I do. And she's not pathetic, you are. Penelope is more smarter than you. Yet, she has a lot going on."

   "A lot? A reason to be so petty? She jumped up in class yelling. Seems like she wanted attention." Stewart stared back.

    Johnny punched Stewart in the face. "She's not petty. She jumped up in her seat. Penelope wasn't yelling. She was happy. Her work she was doing for quite some type was a success. And plus, she wasn't the only one happy."

   Stewart's head turned to the side. His nose bleed.  "Are you sure? Do you even know what her specimen was?"

    "No. But, I don't care. All I care about is her being happy. I want her safe." Johnny gave Stewart a more hatred stare.

    "So, you don't care that she can get in trouble for it?" Stewart, The Snake, smirked.

    "I do. And if she gets in trouble, I'll get her out of it and take the blame" Johnny kneed Stewart Snorkle in the stomach. "Also, you shouldn't be saying anything because your the one with the dirty secrets."

   Stewart coughed up blood. "Dirty secrets? I don't have any.."

      Johnny turned and slammed Stewart into the ground. "What about the secret where you tortured your own family, Squirrel?"

      Stewart growled and then pounced at Johnny, lashing at him. "How did you know about that?!" He choked Johnny.

    Johnny choked. He laughed. "It's called research. And unless you want everyone to know about it, I recommend you to call off everything you said about Penelope and be nice to her."

    "Not by any chance I'll do that!" Stewart got mad. He started beating Johnny up.

    Johnny returned the beating. His hits were more painful and rough. "Then, I guess I have no choice and text the whole school your secret.." He pushed Stewart off, coughing from the choking he had.

     Stewart skid back. He then threw a punch but Johnny took his fist and flipped him over. "No! If you even.. dare to share my secret I'll make you pay!"

   "Sure you will." Johnny slammed his feet against Stewart's chest, pulling out his phone. He texted everyone in the school Stewart's secret and how he treated Penelope. Johnny made Stewart the number one kid who's the most hated of all. He sent the text and looked at Stewart. "It's done. Now, I have my Princess waiting for me." Princess? Why does he keep saying that?  Johnny stepped over Stewart and went back to the nurses' office.

    "You'll pay.. Johnny!" Stewart yelled in pain.

           Johnny announced as he walked. "No, I won't. That's because I'm Karma." He smirked, vanishing in the corners of the school.