Chapter 14: Penelope's locket key

~ Afternoon, Thursday ~

                                                       ~ 12:12, Gym class ~

                    The three friends.. Victoria, Penelope, and Johnny.. are reunited. They hung around gym class. The three was talking about the new relationship that they have now. Penelope leaned against the wall, smiling. "Since me and Johnny pretty much like each other... and I don't think it'll be nice having Victoria being a third wheel.." She started.

                   "Yeah.." Victoria agreed.

                   Johnny looked at them. "Mhm."

                 "...how about we get you a guy, Vic? I mean, if you like one." Penelope asked unsure.

                  "Sure, I always wanted to know what being in a relationship feels like." Victoria smiled.

                   "Hmm..." Penelope began thinking, losing her focus.

                   "It's nice.. but, kind of bad." Johnny said, allowing his Princess go into her daydream mode.

                   "Oh. How bad could it be?" Victoria asked.

                  Johnny tilt his head, gazing at Penelope after Victoria asked the question. "Shall we..?"

                 Penelope came back to reality, gazing back towards Johnny. "Hmm? What was that?" She was completely lost.

               "Should we show Ms. Curious how relationships work?"  Johnny announced in a questioning way.

              Penelope stared at her lover for a moment, thinking. She then spoke. "Yes."

              Victoria clapped. "Yay!"

             Johnny nod. He rose Penelope up slowly. His eyes made a believable hatred to Penelope.

           Penelope stood up. Her arms crossed. She was an excellent actress, so, this was no problem for her. Penelope got her act together. "I thought you loved me. I thought I was your one and only." Her arms fell to her side, faking a real crying session.

         "I do. And you are." Johnny didn't look at her in the face. "I've always loved you!" He started showing some emotion.

       "If you did, you wouldn't have me as your God damn side chick! If you did love me, you would've only had me! No other girl!" Penelope started yelling in fake tears. She placed a finger on her chest. "And if you truly did, you would be looking directly at my eyes. No other place, but me!"

        Victoria felt the attention. She was drawn to this but still afraid.

       Johnny finally looked at Penelope. "Okay.. I am now. But, I'm still loving you. Your not my side chick.. Maybe I did date other girls before or currently with you, but, they meant nothing to me! You meant more to me. Only you."

        "Liar! You kept all your hoes in your contacts. You still have their numbers. You still have their address and text messages." By now, Penelope had her face full of running tears.

         "Penelope,... look, I'm sorry. Okay?" Johnny said, a little heartbroken.

         "No. Your not." Penelope started calming down. "We're done."