Khloe nodded. "She wants to be free from this world's idiocy."

I chuckled faintly. "Right."

Pecking my shoulder, she sighed before kissing me on my cheek. She was a personification of sweet intimacy but nonetheless, she hadn't put label on our relationship. She was curious but she was letting me to take the rein while going with the flow. Since the kiss at the party, I lost counts how many times our lips locked but I never questioned, she never questioned. Well, she asked me awhile ago but it was probably because of some reason. Maybe I was already boring her or maybe something else, I didn't know.

"Cuddles before everything else? I need it," Khloe suggested, collapsing back on the couch and spread her arms which I instantly fell into without any hesitation.

Ha! We always cuddle in this room, unfortunately.

We tightened our hold with each other as I placed my head on her chest while she rested her cheek on mine. We both sighed comfortably, releasing the tension from our body.

"Are you alright? I know it's very traumatic of you to be in place of danger and Quinn is thousands miles away recovering on the hospital bed."

I felt her purr in distress and then she reached for my hand, intertwining it with hers. "My mom wanted me home even though I am so worried for my sister but Quinn also wanted me away."

"Why?"

"School and all stupid things. And she's always referring herself as my older sister, telling me I have to comply with her no matter what. She told me it's her duty to protect me, to take a bullet for me. I don't like it but I love her so in the end, I'm so weak to even object against her wish.

"Typical sisters. Are you okay, though?" I insisted, squeezing her hand.

"I'm fine."

I let out a tired breath. "I told you! This room is different than any other. While you're here, you're not allowed to lie but only naked."

Khloe laughed. "Okay, I'm not fine. I'm worried and anxious for later, actually. Happy now?"

"Khloe is anxious for later?" I asked in disbelief, shifting my head back so that I could look at her. Our lips were only each apart but it was natural for us to be this close without setting an awkward atmosphere. We were never awkward with each other.

She rolled her eyes. "Of course, this is my ultimate humiliation plan ever. We're going to violate that Timothy into shreds without me getting caught."

"Of course, Tiana is in the front to blame for. He's her enemy." I reasoned out, not being able to resist anymore as I placed my lips on her quickly.

"You'll never know," she mumbled, closing her eyes.

It gave me a courage to lift myself up and continue the kiss. Swiping my tongue through her velvet lips, she opened her mouth slightly, giving me an access to roam her deeply. Our tongues swirled in a slow pace. Her taste was familiar but never plain. A moan escaped from me once she sucked my wet tongue in a firm manner before she released it with slimy sound and then clamped my upper lip between her mouth. I heard her phone blared on the valley of her chest. We both startled at the vibration causing us to divide apart, making me hiss in annoyance.

Ducking the device out of her chest, she instantly answered the call but I continued the ministration by nibbling on her jaw. Reaching for her free hand, I guided it underneath my blouse, letting her palm to take adventure until she gotten to the bud of my breast under my bra. She looked at me with hooded eyes and I let her play with my nipple while she talked with whoever was on the phone.