I rolled my eyes, pushing her before I lunged myself on the couch, my stomach against the soft material. "Of course, you will never understand."

Khloe hummed and I felt her sit at the space beside me, her palm landed on my lower back and started to rub circles against the fabric of my blouse. It was very soothing yet it felt weird. Khloe was never a person of intimacy as far as I knew. She was a closed book with a face of a witch, case-bound with leather and parchment— the reason why I had been glued and interested underneath her cover.

"I think I won't ever understand you," Khloe spoke after a couple of minutes, her ministration ceased and I watched her at the corner of my eyes. She was looking around, her brows knitted inwards, and probably in puzzlement. "Your style in art is messed up. Who would post their works imperfect and unfinished?"

"Don't bother the reason behind it," I responded, sitting up and recouped myself beside her. My head propped up, gazing at the largest painting on the wall in front of us. It was an image of a dried forest with a moon at the center of the night sky but as Khloe had observed, the painting looked disoriented. Some of the figures had no shade at all, mostly the moon — the satellite appeared to be dull and tedious.

'Do you understand the moon?' a ghostly voice stirred the needles plunging my heart, causing me to boil up.

Shaking my head, I tried my best to stay away from the memories. To distract myself, I pushed the bimbo back against the couch and straddled her hips.

Her eyes widened at my sudden attack, totally caught off guard. "Woah there, jaguar! What's wrong with you?!"

I looked directly in her hazel-green eyes, my jaw clenching while my fists were gripping her rounded collar. "I-I hate you," I spat out, and then gritted my teeth in irritation. "Why do you have to be so annoying all the time?!"

"W-Wha—"

"Your face!" I interrupted angrily. "There's something wrong about your face! You need to photoshop it! Like right now!"

"Hey!"

"Goddammit!" I cut her off again. "You're a fucking joke!"

"That's very insulting!" she shouted back, giving me a rough push.

I stumbled backward and fell on the floor with a thud. A little pain rushed on my back, causing me to groan. I let Khloe sought me in comfort as she sat up and guided me back on the couch carefully.

"Your fault," I mumbled, leaning forward and crossed my arms as I hid my face in embarrassment.

She palmed my lower back gently. The entire school didn't know how gentle she is, against her appearance, actions and tricks. They didn't know how soft her lips are or how tender her touch is. Only I knew, only I experienced. She was very stubborn and a defensive person. So they didn't know Khloe at all.

"You're crazy," I heard her say as she kissed the crown of my head. "You seems very collective on the outside but insanely genius inside. What's bothering you, princess?"

Only I knew Khloe so in exchange, she must know about me.

"M-my sister," I whispered, popping my head up to look at her. "Before she left, she had told me that there's an area between moon and earth with an equal gravitational pull. She used to tell me that she wanted to go there because it's the most neutral place she can be."

The brunette arched her brow at me but she prompted me to go on as she rested her chin on my shoulder.

"At first, I didn't understand what she was trying to say," I went on, my voice low. "But I found out eventually that she wasn't literally telling that she wanted to go there. In truth, she wanted to be exactly that place. Neutral and equal, no discrimination and judgment. Do you understand what exactly am I saying?"