t w e n t y t h r e e

When I was already on the airplane, I sat on my seat and made myself comfortable.

Thank God, I'm on the window seat.

I always love looking out the window because when I can see the clouds, I can feel myself getting lost on the fluffy cottons of vapor.

Just before the airplane takes off, someone sat beside me.

I can't make out what he looks like because he is wearing sunglasses.

Great dude. It is not even sunny. For frog's sake, the weather is cloudy today.

When we are already in mid air, he removed his sunglasses and looked straight at me.

I was shocked when I saw his face.

And it is obvious that his reaction is the same.

"X-Xandrea?" The guy stuttered.

After the guy mumbled my name, I looked away and looked out on the window.

I didn't expect that one day I'd see him again.

The memories when I was still with him came rushing back.

My hatred for him suddenly went back.

All of the things that we did actually, even his massive dick came back on my mind.

"Drei please talk to me." I cringed when I heard his nickname for me.

"Please don't talk to me Calum. I-I just can't." I said and sighed right after I spoke.

I stood up and went to the bathroom because I have to pee.

I guess meeting your ex boyfriend will wanna make you pee or even shit your pants.

To be honest, I hate being around the people I love, loved or had a crush on.

Let me tell you a story, when I coincidentally met Alex Gaskarth on a hotel I drooled over him. Literally.

Btw, let's get back on Calum.

Calum was my ex boyfriend back when I was 16 years old.

We had a good relationship.

It was actually one of the relationship goals thing with the addition of constant sex because damn his dick is just so yummy.

We thought we are going to be married someday but then, his dad got a job on London and like always he left me just like what everyone did.

I went back to my seat and played in my phone.

"So you don't want my cock?" He whispered in my ear that made me clench my legs.

Yes, I don't like Cal anymore but when we are talking about sex, I don't know if I can resist him. I mean he is also daddy.

But one thing's for sure, he isn't daddier than my latest slash former daddy.

"Well, I want your cock daddy." I replied and bit my lip.

He smirked after I said those words and said to me.

"Follow me on the comfort room after 5 minutes okay?"

"Yes daddy." I replied and I can already see the tightening of his pants.

We are not even getting started yet puppy.

Oops! I mean daddy. I thought to myself.

If he heard that, he would probably punish me.

After 5 minutes, I followed him on the bathroom.

He pulled me in and started kissing me hard.

He was moaning louder than me and groaning heavier.

Oh God, if he was Luke he would be groaning silently and sexily.

But the one that I'm kissing right now is a loud moaner and groaner that made me realize that he is not my Luke.

I pulled away from the kiss leaving Calum confused.

"Is there a problem? Does my breath smell bad?" He asked.

"No Cal, I just remembered something." I replied and sighed right after I spoke.

"You're thinking about your daddy aren't you?"

"How did you know?"

"I can see it in your face Drei, you were hesitating to flirt and kiss me earlier. From then, I knew something is bugging you." He smiled sadly.

"I'm sorry. It's just, whatever I do I am still thinking about him. Heck, even when the two of us were kissing, I was thinking about him." I said and I can already feel the tears threatening to fall on my eyes.

"Do you you love him?" He asked stupidly.

"Yes Cal, more than he would know. He was like the air I was breathing in. I need him every second."

"Well, why can't you be with him?"

"Let's just say that he is a cloud and is already filled in of vapor, and me, I was the vapor that is squeezing myself in. And probably, if I continue to squeeze in, it will rain that's why I left."

"Do you think leaving is the best thing to do?" He asked.

"If you'll ask my brain, yes but if you'll ask my heart, i know to myself that it's a big no. I can't keep being the poisin to their marriage Cal, it's so unholy, I'm going to be the one breaking their vows."

"But do you regret being associated with him?"

"Never in a million years. He's the worst thing that happend to me, yet the best mistake that i've ever taken."

Sorry for this filler BUT...

Shits going down on the next chapters.

Are Luke and Maurice really going to have baby?

Is Xandrea going to move on from Luke?

Or is there something going in the way that will make things turn and more complicated?

Well, you'll find out soon.

Have a good day of stalking daddy long legs!