s e v e n t e e n

Seventeen

"Are you kidding me?" Maurice asked me with anger lingering through her voice.

I smirked and bit my lip.

"Well Maurice, not everything in this world is a joke." I said and chuckled right after I spoke.

She glared at me and walked out of the living room.

Luke gave me an apologizing look and smiled slyly.

"I'm so sorry for Maurice's attitude Xandrea. Of course you can stay with us." He said to me.

He smiled genuinely which made me fall for him harder.

The thought of the two of us getting married flashed to my mind.

We are staring to each other making me lost through my senses because of his icy blue eyes.

How can someone have such a beautiful eyes?

No wonder why I fell for him the first time that I saw him through my bedroom window.

But all my thoughts about the two of us remained fantasies when I knew that he is married.

Yes I am happy that I get to taste his cock.

I knew the feeling of his cock inside my pussy.

And I get to kiss those beautifully sculpted lips even just for a while.

Even just for being their babydoll sampler.

And that's all I am going to be.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Just a pleasure giver.

I came through my senses and smiled at him.

"Thank you Luke. I'll just get some of my stuff for now and I'll continue getting all of my things tomorrow."

"Okay. See you later doll." He said and winked at me.

He went swiftly to their room when Maurice shouted his name.

*LATER THAT DAY*

I pushed the doorbell as I try to carry some of my thing which are probably too many for me to handle.

Luke opened the door with a smile on his face.

"Want me to show you to your room princess?"

"Yes Daddy. I'd love to." I said and gave him a small kiss.

We made our way to my room when suddenly Luke slammed me to the door of my new room.

And it is probably outside the room.

"Maurice will caught us."

"I don't care."

"What do you mean? She is your wife."

"She is also cheating on me, with Michael." He said while looking at me.

He doesn't look affected by the words that he just said.

"W-what? But Michael is your bestfr-" I said but he interrupted me.

"Yes. And I don't care if she cheats on me. She's just a cougar." He said in a duh tone.

"Well then, you don't care if I'm going to suck your cock right now?" I said and looked at him with fiery of lust.

"Hmmm Daddy? Can I suck your big red cock? I can see it pleading me Daddy?" I teased him because I can see the sudden tightness on his pants.

"Of course baby. Show Daddy how much of a good girl you are." He said while smirking at me.

I came closer to him and put my hands to his neck and started leaning in.

Suddenly, I can already feel the shockwaves running through my body by just the touch of his lips to mine.

We kissed passionately while sharing constant touch to each other's body.

"Ooh.. Princess. I wish I can fuck you right now." He said in a strained voice.

"Well, you can still fuck me Daddy. But sadly, not my pussy."

His pupils dilated knowing what I'm talking about since earlier.

"Go on baby. Suck Daddy's cock. And Daddy will fuck your dirty mouth so hard."

I kneeled in front of him and started palming him through his skinny jeans.

I bit my lip and try to hold back a moan when I heard him moaned quietly.

I started unzipping his pants while looking straight into his eyes.

When I already pulled down his pants and underwear, I started palming his big pal in a back anf forth motion.

I can hear his uneven breathing.

He is groaning with mix of moan when I started pumping faster.

"I-I want to fuck your mouth now baby." He pleaded.

I sucked the tip of his cock for a while and stopped, teasing him.

"Suck it, now!" He said looking frustrated.

"Where's the fun in that Daddy?" I said to him and licked the tip of his cock right after I spoke.

"You are a bad girl huh? Well then, let's take it the other way. You will suck Daddy now!"

He pulled my hair and pushed his mouth inside my mouth swiftly.

He started mouth fucking me.

I can hear him curse every time that his cock reaches the back of my throat.

"Just like that baby. I love your dirty little mouth. It keeps Daddy's big cock hard." He said in a raspy voice.

I started pumping him faster and sucking him faster when I felt his dick twitch knowing that he is close.

I continued bobbing my head back and forth before I felt his cum on my mouth gushing on my tongue.

I pulled away and licked my lips while looking at him.

"That's it for now Daddy."

I said pushing him away and walked inside the room.

*12 Midnight*

It is already 12 Midnight but I can still feel the wetness between my thighs.

Oh how I wish I didn't made him leave earlier.

How stupid of me.

So I do what I want because what bad girl wants, she can get it whenever she wants.

I stood up from my bed and went to Luke and Maurice's room.

I pulled down all of my clothing leaving me bare and naked.

I pulled off their blanket that made the two of them looked at my naked body.

"Let's have fun aye?" I said with a smirk.

Cliffhanger I know.

Do you guys have any idea so I can get my passion in writing back? I feel so bad that I am thinking of discontinuing my stories :( 

Btw, have a safe day/night!