s i x t e e n

Updated cause GRAYSON BAILEY DOLAN FOLLOWED ME! 😍😄

3rd Person's POV

Xandrea woke up because of the loops of sunlight coming through her window.

She moaned underneath the sheets because she is not really a morning person.

Then Luke came to her mind.

She groaned to herself because early in the morning the first thing, person rather that came to her mind is Luke.

Her Daddy.

The thought and memories of him touching her like she's a blooming cherry blossom came rushing to her brain.

She bit her lip and felt the tingles between her thighs.

She is still laying on her bed when the doorbell rung.

She stood up and went to open the door.

She stood shocked and nervous in her front door while staring at the person in front of her.

She became fully awake because of this situation.

She switched a fake smile at the person in front of her while the person gave her a glare.

"Xandrea, where's your rent?" The land lady asked her while raising her eyebrow.

Xandrea bit her lip and played with her fingers, her habit when she is nervous.

She looked at the land lady while giving her a pleading look.

She knew to herself that she can't say and give anything to the land lady.

"This is the third time in this month that I came here to get your rent Xandrea! I gave you so many chances but you're not doing anything to pay the rent!" The land lady shouted at her furiously.

"Please Mrs. Bigcunt, give me another chance. I'll give you the rent after two weeks." She said to her while praying that she is going to pity her.

But she didn't give her a look of pity instead, she gave Xandrea a look that she is determined on what she's about to say.

"I'll give you a week to find your apartment and after that, I want you out of here!" She screamed.

"Please Mrs. Bigcunt-" Xandrea pleaded but the land lady interrupted her.

"Ms! I don't have a husband you slut!" She said to Xandrea that made her blood boil.

"And what I said is final! I want you out of this apartment next week!" She added.

"Well okay then, I don't even want to be here in this shitty apartment of yours anymore." She sassed Ms. Bigcunt and rolled her eyes.

Ms. Bigcunt just groaned and walked out to suck her boyfriend's cock, Mr. Bigdick.

Yeah, that's their their real surnames.

She sighed and sat on the couch.

"What am I going to do?" Xandrea asked to herself.

Then she remembered that she is supposed to go to Luke's apartment today and give him and Maurice pleasure.

"I guess I won't have a problem finding an apartment then." She said to herself and smirked.

She get dressed and walk her way to Luke's apartment.

She thought to herself on why Luke is still on an apartment.

Luke is a millionaire.

Why is he staying in an apartment?

He could even have a mansion if he want to.

The elevator rung making her sprung out of her thoughts.

She can here the friction between her footwear and the ground while making her way to Luke's apartment.

She is silently praying that Luke and Maurice will approve on what she's thinking.

She knocked on the door and Maurice opened the door.

"What are you doing here?" Maurice asked her while raisin her eyebrows.

"Luke didn't tell you?" Xandrea asked her.

"Are you stupid? Am I going to ask you if I know?" Maurice asked her making Xandrea look stupid.

"Ah-" Xandrea said but someone interrupted her.

"Maurice who's our guest?" Luke asked while making his way to the loving room.

He stood there looking sleepy with his boxers hanging on his hips.

You can already see his v-line making Xandrea look at him from head to toe.

But she raised her eyebrow when she remembered that Luke didn't call Maurice Mommy.

She smirked and looked back at Maurice.

She is glaring at Xandrea but Xandrea gave her a scoff.

"Oh,Xandrea you're already here. Come inside." Maurice said in a sweet voice.

Xandrea knows that Maurice is being two faced.

She's sweet in front of Luke but a bitch in front of her.

Xandrea came inside and smiled at Luke which he returned.

"So are you ready? I'm going to do my job professionally now so you won't scold me after."

"Luke, why do we still need her? We can have sex without her." Maurice asked Luke.

"Yes we can, but we won't have so much pleasure like we're going to have from her." Luke stated.

Maurice rolled her eyes.

Doesn't she know anything else other than rolling her eyes?

"I will do my best on this job in one condition." I said to them while I can feel the anticipation building in my chest.

"What is it?" Luke asked curiously.

"I will stay on your apartment." I said to the two of them.

One of them looking happy while the other one looks angry.

Hey guys! Smut on the next chapter! ;)

I belong to so many fandoms 😒 Geez 😄

BTW, how old are you when you started reading stuff like this? Don't worry, I won't judge you.

I was 11 years old when I started reading smut and daddykink books FGS! 😂

Have a safe day or night!

Peace