t w e n t y t w o

Hoping that Luke is the one screaming to prevent me from leaving, i took a small glance on their room.

But i saw nothing

The door is closed and the screaming and shouting is still present.

Maybe they are having a good time.

Maurice is definitely right that they don't need me to teach them how to pleasure or make love to each other.

I felt a tear stream down my face.

I promise to myself that this is the last time that I will cry over him.

I shrug it off and opened the door slowly and carefully so they won't notice me leaving.

I took a cab and made my way to the airport.

I don't want to do this but this is the only way so I can lessen my feelings for Luke.

I won't have a better life if I keep crawling back to him.

His heart is definitely not open anymore because he already has Maurice.

I sighed and scrolled through my contacts.

I called a certain contact that i didn't expect that i'll call again in my whole existence.

The phone started ringing and all I can feel is the nervousness luring in my chest.

My breathing is rugged. Literally choking me.

Nervous that the person i'm calling won't accept my request.

A few more rings, the receiver of the call already answered me.

"Hello?" The person asked. Probably sleepy because of the grogginess on her voice.

"Uhm... Mom?" I asked and closed my eyes when I heard her voice again.

"X-Xandrea?" She asked while stuttering. I can muster that she is shocked because of her previous reaction.

"I'm going home." I speak out.

"Oh, honey. You don't know how much we miss you. We'll wait for you doll. I love you." She answered.

"I love you too mom." I answered and she hang up.

I looked at the streaming rain outside this vehicle.

The rain is pouring together with my heart which is breaking.

I didn't know that Luke can ruin me like this.

Scratch that.

I didn't know that I can ruin myself like this because of being a fool for Luke.

This foolisheness led me to this state of upheaval.

An upheaval that cannot be prevented.

My motto used to be, "Loving him is enough."

But now, all I can say is that,"Loving him is not enough, he should learn to love me too and I want him craving my body."

Not only craving my body but also craving my touch.

Craving my PUSSY.

In the middle of my thoughts, someone interrupted it.

"Mam, you look like shit. Is there a problem?" The taxi driver asked.

Dude, can you just fuck off? I spoke on my mind.

"Mister, isn't it obvious?" I asked him feeling really annoyed right now.

Although his approach is a jerk move, I can't deny the fact that this guy is kinda hot.

His curly dirty blonde hair compliments his tan skin.

He smirked and winked.

"Then, can I help you to forget about your problem?" He asked confidently.

"Nah. Not really. I won't find someone who's much better than him on the field of sex." I stated frankly.

He furrowed his eyebrows and asked a dumb question.

"Is he daddier than me? I mean, if that's even a word." He asked thinking that he is 'daddier' than Luke.

"What the fuck?! Of course he is daddier than you! Why do you think is the reason why I'm rejecting your offer?" I answered raising my eyebrows. A gesture of asking his name.

"Oh, uh, my name is Ashton. Ashton Irwin. How about you babygirl?" He asked.

"My name is Xandrea. And please don't ever call me babygirl again. Luke is the only one who can call me by that name." I replied.

He smiled showing his dimples and looked at my eyes.

"So, his name is Luke huh? What a hot name for a hot daddy." He said out of nowhere making me choke on my own saliva.

"W-wait, your a-" I stuttered while saying the words that I didn't expect.

He laughed and cackled loudly and he didn't even lost focus on driving.

"Yes. Baby I'm gay. Jeez. I got you there didn't I?" He asked while giggling.

I rolled my eyes and pretended that I didn't hear him.

"Well, we're already here baby. Here's my number if you ever needed a gay friend. Bye." He said and gave me his number after parking on the airport lot.

"Bye." I said and made my way inside the airport.

When I  already got my ticket, I made my way to the waiting area and looked at my phone.

Fuck! Why didn't I realize earlier that my phone is low battery?!

Ugh! This is going to be one hell of a ride to L.A.

'Flight 0716 to Los Angeles is now boarding'

When I was finally inside, I looked back hoping that I will see the bright blue eyes that I was drawn into.

But just like what I expected, all I can  see is the crowd of rushing people.

I took a sigh and decided to continue what I started.

Leaving this lonely place that is full of my foolishness.

Leaving the person that drowned me under his spell.

The person that didn't even consider the fact that I can't swim on his sea of bright blue eyes.

And his body that burns me with all of its flames and so irresistible.

When I was already inside the plane, all I can think of is the last time that our bodies came as one.

That night where we last made love. I mean gave my love to him.

I looked at the window and closed my eyes.

No, this is not reality or a love story

Because this is just Love On the Heart Of A Foolish Girl drowned Under A Blonde boy's Spell

A plastic love, burned by all the lies in our relationship

A love that is fake to him but is everything to me...

Hello guys! Sorry for not updating for so long. BTW, I hope you like this update.

And let's party cause I'm included on the honor students!

Does some of you love Panic! At the Disco?

Love you dollies!