f i f t e e n

Michael's POV
*THE SAME NIGHT FROM CHAPTER FOURTEEN*

My eyes are focused on the television, still watching the movie that Xandrea and I picked to watch, I suddenly felt someone looking at me and digging holes at me.

I glanced at the dickhead beside me and saw the most obvious thing in the world.

Of course, it's him.

Luke is giving me a death glare right after Xandrea went to the bathroom.

I just stared at him with the same fire in his eyes.

He is an asshole.

A real asshole because we are friends and he is treating me like this.

We continued glaring at each other not caring about the moans that is blaring from the on going movie who's main casts are fucking each other and someone is watching them while jerking up.

If my attention is still on the movie, I would be turned on by now but this twat is glaring at me like he wants to kill me right now.

Cock blocker -_-

I picked my nose using my middle finger to show him that he is a fucktard.

Yeah right! You slayed it Michael.

1 point for me.

How dare he go interrupt Xandrea and I's bonding and chilling.

And he fucking threw Xandrea's panty while I was there.

No need to brush it off my face dude.

I don't care if Luke already fucked her.

All I know is that I could fuck Xandrea better than parasite Fluke did.

Fluke, just like the worm from the Phylum Platyhelminthes being a parasite to a human. And that human is Xandrea.

You see, I'm so clever.

And that's basically because I am Michael Clifford.

BTW, Luke rolled his eyes and continued glaring at me.

Like WTF dude? Can you stop glaring at me and tell me that you want to fuck me right now? You have a mouth blonde boy.

I mean, that you want to kill me right now blonde boy?

[[Muke AF ;)]]

Just after Luke aimed to say something, Xandrea came back and sat between Luke and I.

Suddenly, I heard my phone rung and rolled my eyes when I saw the caller ID.

This cougar.

I asked Xandrea that I'll just answer the phone and she said yes.

I went outside her apartment and answered the caller.

"What do you want horny creature?" I asked the caller.

"You guessed it right Clifford. Just like what you said, I am horny so come here immediately because I am already here outside your apartment." She snapped and I can sense her rolling her eyes with her fake eyelashes.

She's so fake.

I think that just from looking at her instagram pics, you can already say that this cougar wants to be a stripper.

Considering that she is still a horny fuck that wants to be fucked by many guys even though she already has a husband, she can't keep herself from opening her legs for other guys.

It is like she is meant to be like that.

"You have your own husband to please you." I said to her while sighing.

"Well he is not pleasuring me anymore. He is always with another girl. The girl that we hired to be our pleasure giver that becomes his fuck body when I'm not around." She yelled at me.

"Don't yell at me Hemmings. Let's make it clear. When you're not around because you are with me. You're husband doesn't want you anymore because you're a control freak and a whore." I stated the reality to her and emphasizing the word whore.

"Whatever, where are you right now? What are you doing?" She asked.

"Already going to fuck someone but you interrupted us." I said in a duh tone. Yes, I know I lied but I don't want to fuck her anymore.

She is so loose and she always bites my underarm when I'm fucking her.

Let's add the truth that her genitalia is hairy. ( No offense to anyone. Just stated this for the sake of the story.)

I don't want a cave woman dude.

"Just come here already Michael or I'll say you're dirty little secret to everyone." She threatened me.

"Okay horny bitch. Just shut your motherfucking mouth." I said to her.

I am annoyed that she used that to get to me again.

It's not my fault that I'm not into babes before.

Because damn, who can resist Calum Hood?

Hey guys!
I think it's very obvious who is the horny cougar.

Btw, comment below if you know who is she cause basically, I stated a clue right there.

New story: The Casanova//Luke Hemmings

BTW, have a good day/night!