Chapter 4 - The Not-So Enchanted Forest

Start from the beginning

Raven looked at him.

"Oh! Ashlynn! This view isn't more gorgeous than you are!" Raven said while batting her eyelashes in a mimicking way.

Hunter nervously laughed.

"Your not a Huntsman anymore. Your a coward." Raven sternly said.

Hunter sighed. "Listen, that's not why I came to talk. I think your going a little over board with this Dexter thing." Hunter confessed.

"He's in a much better place than he was before!" Raven yelled.

"Oh yeah? Then why was he strapped in chains huh, Raven? Your better than this, you love him, confess Raven!" Hunter yelled back.

"You are not the one to ask!"

Dexter put his ear on the door. It seemed to him that Raven changed a lot. It hurt him inside but he still knew that somewhere, stood the real Raven. His Raven.

~•~

People were just beginning to enter Queen Apple White's castle. She cleared her throat and got ready speak. "I fear that we have another wicked old friend of ours to face."

Everybody groaned. The crowd consisted of Blondie Lockes, Ashlynn Ella, Daring and Rosabella Charming, Sparrow Hood, and Farrah Goodfairy.

"It appears Faybelle Thorn has taken Briar." Apple said, choking at the last part. Everybody ghasped.

"So, I devised two teams. The first one, Blondie, Ashlynn, and Farrah, will go to Faybelle Thorn's castle and get Briar back before Faybelle does any harm to her. The second team, Daring, Rosabella, and Sparrow will go to Wonderland to get Maddie."

"What? No! No way! Sparrow Hood will never go to Wonderland Ever After." Sparrow said.

"Sparrow, I don't need your frustration! Your going to Wonderland!" Apple shouted.

Sparrow piped down. "Yes, your majesty."

"I need you to go there because on your way, I'll be needing you to get Duchess." Apple said.

"Uh, I'm not sure that's the best idea.." Sparrow said.

"Why not?"

"Well, she's both Black Swan and White Swan..." Sparrow said with discomfort. Everybody stood silent.

Apple gulped,"Her assistance may prove of importance!"

~•~

Faybelle solemnly stares stares at Briar in her casket, Briar looked beautiful- her wavy curls were adorned with pastel color flower and the bold pink that once stood with pride on her hair were now gone leaving her caramel brown hair in an beautiful state of elegance.

Briar wore a soft silky white gown that gently exposed her warm brown legs and on top of the white gown were the same pastel flowers that are placed upon her hair- she was the most beautiful Sleeping Beauty too ever come, thought Faybelle too herself.

Once Faybelle had committed the bad deed off putting Briar into an eternal sleep she found out about a past Evil Fairy, who like her suffered from guilt off putting an innocent soul into forever sleep where the sleeping princess was trapped within the barriers off their body but alas that version of the Evil Fairy rebelled and so she sought too do so as well!

"I'm sorry Briar..."said Faybelle,"I'll set things right."

~•~

The chapel was cleared leaving only Apple and Blondielocks there.

Apple didn't move.

She stared straight ahead in a scaring way.

"Apple...it's okay....it'll be just fine shush..."