H2O Vanoss

Thank you Sandstorm325 for the suggestion <3

Evan has been acting strange lately around pretty much everyone, especially his girlfriend. She has enough of it and leaves. Jonathan tried to call Evan but he wouldn't answer so Jon goes to his house.
~Jonathan tops~

~3rd POV~

"Just fucking talk to me!" Jamie, Evan's girlfriend, yells.

"What is there to talk about?" Evan yells back as he sits down on the edge of the bed.

"Talk about your feelings! Could you tell me how your day was every now and then?"

"I do tell you how my day was!" Evan said.

"Oh yeah because a fucking nod is a telling me how your day was," she said and put her hand on her hip, "you know what I realized? You don't want to touch me. And I don't mean sexually, I mean like you don't wanna touch me at all. You don't want to cuddle with me in bed, hug me, fucking hell you don't even want to hold my hand."

"I can't! Okay! I can't fucking look at you without wanting to fucking punch myself! Everyday I feel like fucking shit! I can't touch you because... I just fucking can't okay! Please... just understand."

Evan's voice softened and he put his head in his hands. Tears were swelling up in his eyes.  He rubbed his face hard and brushed the tears away. He heard shuffling and looked up. Jamie was packing up her bags.

"I can't do this anymore, Evan... I'm sorry," she slammed her suitcase shut, "I can't fucking do this anymore I'm sorry. I love you but I can't."

Evan got up but he felt weak. Jamie placed a gentle kiss on his cheek and grabbed her bags. Evan couldn't look up. He couldn't say goodbye. He couldn't do anything. All he could do was fall into his bed and look at the roof. He wasn't hurt and he wasn't happy, he was just... numb. He didn't feel anything.

He did love Jamie but something sort of changed. He had a weird feeling in his chest whenever he would talk to Jonathan but he always pushed it aside. The phone started ringing but he rolled over to look away and huddled under his covers. He stared blankly at the wall as his phone rang and rang over and over.

------------------------

"I don't know if anything is really wrong I just feel like something's wrong. You know like that feeling in your gut when something bad happened or someone is feeling bad and you just feel their pain? I know that doesn't make any sense but I think I should go over," Jonathan said.

"Okay I understand. Do you need me to drive you there or anything like that?" Luke asked.

"No I'm fine I have my own car. I'll se you later. I'm sorry I just really need to check if he's okay," Jonathan said and slipped on his jacket.