Brohm

Thank you AmazingTeddy for this suggestion <3

(Also pretend that Ryan's bed is in the same room as his pc and everything)

Bryce walked in on something he wasn't supposed to see. He wasn't upset about it at all. He drives over to Ryan's house and tells him what happened. What Bryce didn't know was that Ryan had been recording death run with Jonathan, Evan, Lui, David, Luke. They get a bit carried away and do some not-so-innocent things.
~Ryan tops~

~Bryce's POV~

I could hear a faint moaning from my room. I had already figured out what it was but I didn't want to point fingers so I went to investigate. I slowly opened the door and it was what I had expected.

"Oh my god! Bryce! I'm so sorry," Rose, his now ex girlfriend, cried out.

Bryce looked away in disgust as he saw who it was. Her best friend that she told him not to worry about. He immediately shut the door and calmly walked downstairs with a smile on his face. He quickly wrote a little note and put it on the counter. He grabbed his jacket and keys and was on his way out the door.

~3rd POV~

"Delirious, its your turn. You have the most lives," Ryan said and stood back from the trap.

"Watch this, im a pro dudes," Jonathan said as he pretended to jump.

"GOD DAMNIT JONA- I MEAN DELIRIOUS, I ALMOST HAD YOU," Evan said.

All the guys started laughing as Evan almost called him by his name. Ryan heard a knock on his door.

"Alright hold on guys somebody's knocking on my door I'll be back," Ryan told them and walked over to his door.

Ryan took his headset off and walked over to the door. When he opened it he was surprised with a visit from Bryce who had a big grin on his face.

"Bryce? What a-" he was cut off when Bryce put his hands and the back of Ryan's head and crashed their lips together.

Ryan moaned and wrapped his arms around Bryce's small figure. The kiss was rough but also passionate. Bryce threaded his fingers in Ryan's hair as they backed up into a wall. Ryan slipped his hands up Bryce's shirt and smiled into the kiss when Bryce moaned. The kiss turned into a make out and it was getting heated pretty fast.