H2O Vanoss

(I wrote half of this in my notebook at school so I'm sorry if it's sloppy)

Evan and Jonathan are in high school. They're best friends even if they both are in love. They don't know why their hearts always flutter. Jonathan decides that it's time to finally tell Evan.

"Oh my fucking god," Evan whispered, "I can't believe I'm doing this.

He was surrounded by darkness besides the light from his phone's flashlight. He was currently roaming the halls of his high school on a Friday night looking for his best friend, the love of his life. His best friend had texted him and told him and told him to meet at 'their spot.'

Whenever they weren't having classes, they were at this spot talking about random things like Cheetos and hippos. They would laugh all of their problems and stress away as their feet swung over the edge of the rooftop. Jonathan was his best friend's name. Evan didn't really know if Jonathan was the love of his life. They were both deeply in love with each other. Everybody knew it except themselves.

"Jon?" Evan asked, not much higher than a whisper, once he had found his way out to the roof.

There was no response but he heard very faint footsteps behind him. He turned around, he was surprised with something heavy on top. When his back hit the ground he instantly started screaming and swinging his arms.

"Shut up!" He heard a familiar voice shush him and a soft hand go over his mouth.

"Jonathan?" Evan mumbled in to his hand.

Jonathan pulled his hand away and started laughing his adorable laugh. His body was going limp from laughing and he couldn't hold himself up anymore.

"Fucking hell dude. You scared the shit out of me! I could have punched you, ugh."

"Awww," Jonathan said trying calm his giggles, "you would punch your best friend?"

Evan could hear the teasing tone in his voice when he said that. An idea popped into his and and he flipped them over so Evan was hovering over Jonathan. It obviously caught him off guard because of the look on his face. It told Evan the plan he had was going right. Evan smirked and lowered his face closer to Jon's so their lips were a couple inches away from each other. Jonathan was turning red and started squirming under him trying to get away.

"What's wrong Jonny boy?" Evan whispered.

"N-nothing. Get off of me Evan," Jonathan struggled with his words because he was trying to get out from underneath Evan.

When Jonathan was trying to get away he accidentally pushed Evan's hand that was holding him up and Evan fell on top of him. Their lips briefly touched and Jonathan froze. Evan started laughing and rolled over beside Jonathan until he was lying on his back.