MiniCat AU Part 2 (smut)

~Craig's POV~

I took off my shirt and so did he. We went back to making out and he pushed me up against a wall. Tyler started to attack my neck as I moaned in pleasure. He pinned my hands above my head and started to take my pants off, still marking my neck.

He finally let go of my hands so I brought his face up so I could kiss him again. Our lips fit together perfectly like a complete puzzle. I craved for more of him. I couldn't tell if I was this horny because I haven't had any action in a while or if it's just cause I'm drunk, either way I was enjoying this. I couldn't get enough of his lips but at the same time I wanted to go further than kissing.

As we were making out I started to take off his pants. I got his pants off and got down to my knees. I took of his boxers to and licked the tip of his member. He threw his head back and moaned. I licked the tip a few more times until I looked him in the eye and surrounded his member with my lips. I swirled my tongue on the tip then started bobbing my head. Tyler threaded his hand through my hair and pushed my head down farther. I gagged but he let go and I just licked the tip to finish.

"Take me. Please," I moaned.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded my head as he reached for his pants. He grabbed his wallet from the back pocket and took out a condom. I smiled and pulled him down to kiss me. I put my hand on his cheek still kissing him. When we pulled apart we pressed our foreheads together and I noticed he mouthed something but I couldn't tell what it was.

He pulled away and opened the wrapper of the condom so he could slip it on. While he put it on I lied down on top of my clothes so I wouldn't have to lay on the dirty floor. He crawled back over to me and put my legs over his shoulder.

"This is gonna sting," he slurred and smiled.

I giggled but quickly stopped when he started pushing in the tip. I grabbed his arm and squeezed. He looked at me and gave me a 'are you ok?' look. I nodded but still held on to his arm. I let go of his arm when I was ready for him to move.

He was slowly pushing farther in as a was grabbing the bar that was low enough for me to hold onto. It was painful and pleasurable at the same time. He stopped when he was all the way in.

I loved the way he was going slow for me and made sure I was okay. I trusted him and I felt so... I felt so safe talking to him.

The pain soon turned into pleasure and I was ready for him to start moving again. I looked at him and gave him a small approving nod. He still went slow and made me moan but eventually I couldn't take it anymore.

"Stop," I said.

He looked confused at first and pulled out. I got up and made him lay down. He complied and lied down. I put my legs on each side of him and slowly sat down onto his member. I moaned once it was all the way in. I stayed like that for a while and kissed him. I started to roll my hips which made us both moan.

"Fuck," he moaned out as I was riding him.

I grinned and kissed him. I moaned into our kiss as he started to take over. He was holding onto me as he started to stand up. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he carried me to toilet seat. He sat me down and started thrusting.

"Mmm holy fucking shit!" I moaned as he pounded into me.

We were both moaning and nearing our climax. I could feel the twisting and tightening in my stomach.

"Fuck T-Tyler I'm c-close," I moan.

"Me too," he said.

He came inside of me as I came in between us. He leaned down and kissed me as he thrusted a couple more times to come down from his high. He pulled out and helped me stand up.

We cleaned ourselves up and dusted off our clothes. He helped me put on my clothes because I could barely stand. Once we had cleaned up and we were dressed I kissed him once more. We walked out of the bathroom together with his arm wrapped around my waist. I walked over to Jonathan who was dancing with Evan and told him I was going home.

"But you can't even drive!" Jonathan shouted over the music.

"It's fine, I'm taking a taxi," I said.

"Ok text me when you get home," he said and nodded.

Tyler walked me outside and helped me into a cab. He got in the cab as well to make sure I got home safely. He helped me get into my house too. I appreciated all his help even though this was our first time meeting.

"Thank you for today," I said as we walked to my room, "you can stay if you want to. You can stay in here. I really don't mind. I can take you home tomorrow. Please?"

I looked up to him as he sat me down on my bed. He looked like he was pretending to think about it.

"Okay I guess I'll stay," he said and we both smiled.

I took off my shirt and pants and was left in my boxers. Tyler did the same and got into bed with me. We were spooning when he cheek. I smiled and turned my head to kiss his lips.

"Goodnight, Tyler," I said a shut my eyes.

"Goodnight, Craig," Tyler said as we both drifted off to sleep.

_________________________

~1,015 words~

I was in the middle of writing this when I fell asleep I'm so sorry but I'm already writing the next chapter don't worry I'm trying to get the next one out quicker. I love you all so so much <3 and I hope you're all safe. Stay alive |-/