Vanlirious Smut

To make up for not uploading a lot sorry also dis is my first smut so it may suck. I read 5 smuts a day so I wanted to write one too lol

Update: This has now turned into smut one shots and I'm sorry to everyone who wanted the kik katfish but I wasn't really interested in fighting that so yeah.... I'm sorry and I hope you'll enjoy these smuts ^~^

~Evan's POV~

I wake up with a painful headache and the light coming through the slightly opened curtains was blinding. I held up my hand to cover up some of the light. I heard shuffling next to me so I looked over. A woman with black hair naked and asleep. I get up and put my clothes on. I rush to get out of the house before the she wakes up.

I don't even know her. I had just gone to a bar and had a couple of drinks. I remember talking to a somebody but the rest is a blurry memory.

"Holy fuck it's bright as shit," I whisper to myself once I walk out of the door. I shielded my eyes with my hand again.

I get into my car. I take out my sunglasses and put them on. I start the car and drive to the nearest gas station. I go inside and get a bottle of water and some ibuprofen. I pay, check out, and go back to my car. I take the pills and drive back home.

I went out for drinks last night because a few days ago, Sydney told me she was pregnant. I don't believe it's mine because the most intimate thing we've done in the past two months was her kissing me for a second. Literally a second.

~10 minutes later~

I take out my house keys and open up the front door. I walk to the kitchen and throw the keys onto the counter. I open the fridge and here footsteps stomping down the stairs.

"Where the fuck have you been?!" Sydney yells with clear anger in her tone.

"I went out for drinks. I couldn't stand being here anymore."

"You went out drinking?! While your pregnant girlfriend stayed home?! Why didn't you come home last night?" She was yelling which hurt my head even more. I'm done with her

"I cheated on you! Is that what you want to hear?! And it's not even my fucking baby! I know you cheated on me so I did the same for you!" I yelled back.

She looks at me shocked and her eyes started getting glossy.

"W-what?" She said quietly.

I turned around and started walking up the stairs. She followed behind me like a lost puppy.

"I know it's not mine. We haven't had sex in months and if we DID have sex you would probably be 2 months by now. So get your shit and get out of my house. Please." I say as calm as I could.