Chapter Thirteen

"Come clothes shopping with me tomorrow." Lydia demanded, stopping midway through her lunch to look to Stiles.

He almost chocked on his food in shock.

"You want me to go shopping with you?" Stiles laughed. "Do you even know me, Martin?" 

He shook his head in amusement, Lydia furrowed her eyebrows but refused to admit defeat. 

"Look I know its not your thing buuuut, I was thinking because the party is in two days, we could go and find new outfits, because I can garuntee you, Stilinski, that your wardrobe hasn't been updated in a while- and no offence to your plaid jackets, but I think you need something new" She protested. 

Stiles sighed, crunching his way through a packet of crisps. 

"I guess you're right. But on one condition" He started. 

The bell rang just as Lydia asked what it was. 

They looked towards the main school building and grabbed their stuff as swarms of people walked towards their classes.

"You, choosing my clothes?!" Lydia exclaimed, walking down the hall next to Stiles.

"Hey!" He said, sounding slightly offended. "My fashion sense isn't that bad. And you get to choose mine!" 

Lydia stood contemplating the decision in her head. 

"And I promise if you don't like it you can pick something yourself." Stiles mumbled slightly. 

Lydia curved her mouth into a slight smirk. 

"You know what, that actually sounds like a great idea now I've thought about it." 

Stiles smiled, acknowledging that he had won this round.

Lydia and Stiles both rolled their eyes at what they saw further ahead of the corridor. 

"Gross." Stiles muttered.

At the end of the corridor stood their english lit teacher, Mr Branson. Swarming him were tons of teenage girls, adoring his chiseled bones and bulging muscles. 

Mr Branson had been known to have things with several of his young female students, and he was quite clearly loving the attention he was currently getting. 

He saw Stiles and Lydia standing down the hall looking at him and he winked in Lydias direction.

"Ew, as if." Lydia said, making a small throwing up gesture and carried down the hall with Stiles.

"What do they even see in him anyway?" Stiles asked Lydia as the girls threw their dirtiest glances at Lydia before turning their attention back  to Mr Branson. 

"I mean, he does have spectacular muscles, and the great bone structure really accentuates his naturally beautiful face. Also he smells terrific." Lydia listed, not showing any hint of sarcasm in her voice. Stiles looked at her questioningly. 

"I'm kidding!" Lydia exclaimed. "Maybe."

"Either way, he's still a jerk though. Also he's like what, 30? weird." Lydia finished, reassuring Stiles.

"You had me thinking for a moment that you actually liked him" Stiles laughed. 

"Is someone getting jealous?" Lydia joked, turning to the door of her class. 

"Not at all" Stiles blushed, trying to hide the fact that he was definitely lying.

"See you in a couple hours, Stilinski" 

"You too, Martin." 

Stiles carried on a bit further down the corridor until he was at his class. He turned around to see Lydia making her way in to class, and he made his way into his. 

When Stiles walked in he realised everyone else was already sat down, him and Lydia must of walked slower than usual. 

"Stilinski. Why are you late?" Coach shouted from his desk as he sat down. 

"I don't know coach, sorry. Won't happen again." He answered, pulling his books and a sketchbook out of his bag, and the lesson started.