Chapter Nine

For once in his life, Stiles actually wanted to go to school.

He missed being around Lydia, even though he hadn't exactly been around her a lot. But he missed her, missed her piercing green eyes and her perfectly put together outfits. Just her presence made Stiles happy, She could brighten the mood in any situation. 

After an hour of doing nothing except walk around his house and do homework he decided to text her.

'Hey Lyds. I was wondering if you wanted to do something? we could make a start on your room? S x' 

However after reading it back he decided against sending it. He'd just have to go without Lydia for a day.

Stiles decided to clean his room. He Sorted through any crap that he didn't need and re organised all of his arty things. When going through his drawers he found something he hadn't used in a while. His cameras. Stiles used to take pictures as much as he drew, but lost interest after he joined high school. He picked up the two cameras and put them on his bed, One was a polaroid, and one was a nikon. For a while he was going through his photos and putting the ones from his nikon onto his laptop, and making a pile of all the polaroids. 

Looking back on all of this Stiles started to question why he ever stopped. Taking photos made Stiles happy. Just like drawing it took your mind off of everything around you, all you were focused on was that moment right in front of your eyes.

After clearing through the rest of his bits and bobs and hoovering his room, Stiles got in his jeep and drove to Michaels. He parked up, grabbed a basket and made his way into the store.

A leather notebook, fountain pens, canvases, sketchbooks, portfolio folders, a portable projector, empty disks, photo paper, a photo album and polaroid paper. Stiles was dreading how much this was going to cost.

He didn't really need a new sketchbook. Or the amount of canvases that he got. But he got them both anyway.

When he got home, Stiles put all the pictures he got off of his nikon and put them on a disk. He then filled the portfolio with the polaroids he had already taken and put everything he got at Michaels under his bed except for the portable projector, which he put in a rucksack, and a couple empty disks. 

Stiles picked up his laptop up and opened up a new google tab. He downloaded a colour changing wave gif and copied it onto an empty disk. He then copied his and Lydias mixtape onto a disk and closed his laptop.