Chapter One

It was a pleasant summers day in Beacon Hills, and Stiles Stilinski was walking to school.

Stiles' hair was a short, dark brow quiff with short edges, he had tiny moles across his face. His pink lips were always curved into a smile and he was always wearing plaid shirts. He just loved the way they looked on him, they were so easy to piece together with a t-shirt and they went with everything, so he never had to think too deeply in to his outfit.

Stiles had a love for art, ever since he was young he would always be drawing, his mum was the first person to show him how to paint and he has never stopped since. He enjoyed painting landscapes but his favourite thing to draw was people, he loved capturing every last strand of hair, every freckle and mole, every twinkle in someones eyes and every detail in their faces. He would always draw his parents when he was younger, but now he just draws people who he sees whilst on the bus, or whilst sat in class.

As usual he was running late. He started to run down the road so he wasn't late to his first class, it was maths. He always hated maths and never understood it.

" When will i ever need any of this in my life? I need life skills, I don't need to know algebra!" he said to Greenberg.

No one really liked Greenberg, but Stiles didn't have many friends, and he sat next to him so he thought he might as well be friendly.