"But, being amazingly organised people that we are, we haven't even started packing for the weekend," Joe said, coming and giving me a hug as he vlogged.

"We're just going for a night or two so it won't take long to pack at all," I said.

"I know, we should probably get the kids' stuff started though if we want to leave soon," Joe said and I agreed.

I followed Joe through to Noah's and Ozzy's room first. 

I lifted Ozzy out of the cot and Noah was already in the livingroom with Noelle.

Joe got a duffle bag to put the boys' clothes in and I held Ozzy on my hip as I started picking out outfits for them to wear and then sitting on the floor to fold and pack it all. I then started packing the baby bag for the twins.

Joe helped but also vlogged and took care of Ozzy and Ava. After an hour I had all of the kids' stuff packed and Joe and I went to start packing our own clothes. 

"The one thing I don't like about vlogging is my arm hurts, but then also I can only use one arm to do everything else," Joe complained into the camera.

Another hour later we were all ready and packed for the weekend away and we headed out.

After driving for a while, Joe took an unexpected exit off of the motorway.

"Where are you going?" I questioned.

"There's a car that's been following us for a while," He said quietly.

He sped up and made a few turns before pulling into a busy parking lot and parking.

"Where are we going? I thought we were going to see Aunty Zoe!" Noelle asked.

"Shh, don't wake up the babies," I said quietly, "And we are, Dad's just stopping really quick because he's tired."

We waited there for about ten minutes before driving and getting back on the motorway.

"I think we're good. Maybe your paranoia is just rubbing off on me," Joe smiled, teasing me.

Noelle was watching a movie on her iPad, and Noah, Ozzy, and Ava were all fast asleep.

"Vlog them for me?" Joe asked.

I grabbed him camera.

"Look how peaceful they all are," I said to the camera, showing the kids all asleep in the back and Noelle eye's glued to the screen, "They're so cute, aren't they?" I smiled, pointing the camera back at Joe.

"They are pretty cute, so are you," Joe smiled, taking his eyes off the road for a second.

"Shut up," I giggled, turning off the camera.

Joe moved and put his hand on my hand, gently squeezing my thigh as he drove.

"Minxie! Joseph!" Zoe greeted excitedly, giving us both a hugs as we arrived.

"Hello!" I smiled.

"Aunty Zoe!" Noelle and Noah fussed, running to give her a hug.

"How are you all?" She smiled, giving them hugs and kisses.

Joe carried Ava and I carried Ozzy.

"How was the drive?" Alfie asked.

"It was good, yeah," Joe smiled.

We all went and sat down and chatted for a while. Joe and Alfie talked and entertained the older kids, while Zoe and I held the twins and chatted away.

"I'm so excited for you and Alfie!" I grinned.

"I know, we are over the moon! For a while we were afraid that I wasn't able to get pregnant. I had doctors' appointments and went to see specialists because there was a scare that I was infertile."

"Were you two trying for a baby?" I asked.

"No, not particularly, but we had talked about it obviously and we weren't opposed."

"That's awesome! I'm so, so happy for you two."

"I'm a bit nervous though, so sorry if I seem to ask you a lot of questions over the next months," She laughed.

"Honestly, don't worry about it! I've been through it three times, so I'm here to help," I laughed. 

"Thank you," Zoe grinned, "Thankfully I haven't experienced too much morning sickness yet."

"I didn't have morning sickness too, too bad, but either way it's not the most fun thing to experience," I laughed.

Zoe and I talked for a while, talking about family, babies, and just life in general. She, of course, asked about the video that was uploaded on Joe's channel, and so I filled her in on what was happening. It was really nice to just properly catch up with her and be able to talk like that. The kids were all being really well behaved, which was also nice, and the twins were a bit fussy as the day went on, but nothing unexpected.

We decided to all go out for dinner together before we went back to the hotel for the night and planned to meet up with Zoe and Alfie tomorrow.

"Zoe and I were talking about their baby," I said to Joe as I changed into my pyjamas.

"Yeah, Alfie and I talked about that too, I'm so happy for them. We're going to be an uncle and an aunt."

"I know," I laughed, "I'm just so happy for them. But I didn't know Zoe thought she was maybe infertile?"

"Oh you didn't know?" Joe asked, "Well I guess it wasn't something everyone really liked to talk about. But yeah, she never really knew for sure despite all the doctors' visits, but yeah, now we know she is fertile, I guess," Joe laughed.

"Yeah," I nodded.

I went and brushed my teeth and gave the kids all small kisses, even though they are all asleep and have been since we left the restaurant. Joe and I got into bed and turned off the lights and Joe opened his laptop and we watched a show on Netflix before falling asleep, cuddled up together.

°

a/n: thank you so much for reading & i literally love you all so so much! I hope you are enjoying the story and don't worry there is definitely more drama on the way! Love you all loads & loads! Thank you again for reading! X