36

Percy's P.o.V.

I rushed to Y/N's cabin with a music disc in my hands. I pushed the door open, with a smile on my face.

She looked at me like I was a psycho. But, then again, she always looks at me like that.

"What are you doing?" Y/N asked, eyeing the disc.

"Nothing much," I answered, taking out Annabeth's old laptop from the backpack slung on my back. I dropped the bag and carefully opened the laptop.

Y/N watched as I slid the disc in, music playing just a second later.

'It's kinda strange that I think about you. But I can't complain, 'cause I really wanna love you.'

I walked slowly to her, holding her delicate waist in my arms. She was so soft, so small. Such a badass.

'Say my name, but be careful not to break my heart (don't break my heart). Call me crazy, but I believe that it would be amazing, to dream about the way that we would gaze at the stars that made us fall in love (fall).'

Y/N smiled slowly. I loved her smile. I began to sway, moving her with me.

'But maybe I should find a way to let you know, that even though you're gone, and you have left me here alone.'

"Why am I so in love with you," I breathed, looking into her deep E/C eyes.

'Well baby, you should try to fix my heart before you go. Because my heart will always be your second home.'

"I don't know," she replied. I felt her breath hot on my lips. Kissing her never felt so right.

'She's the sky, the one that makes me feel so damn alive. And I believe that even when I die, her clouds will bring me back to life (don't break my heart).'

"Maybe," Y/N started, "you love me because it's true love?"

The hint of a smile widened on her lips.

'I'm the rain, and when I fall I feel a drop of pain, 'cause you don't catch me now. But it's okay, 'cause I will never break your heart (fall).'

"Maybe," she continued, "you love me because it's fate?"

'But maybe I should find a way to let you know that even though you're gone
you still have me here left alone.'

"Maybe," I agreed, closing in the gap between our lips. Hers tasted the same as it always did, like apples and cinnamon.

'Well baby, you should try to fix my heart before you go. Because my heart will always be ...'

I pulled back and took a deep breath, seeing her prominent features. Perfect cheekbones, perfect eyes, perfect lips....

'My heart will always be, well my heart will always be....'

Y/N closed her eyes again, and leaned into me. We stayed like that for a bit, just our lips grazing each other's.

And we were trapped in time, trapped in our own kiss.

I think I liked that.

She was the first one to break away.

'...your second home.'

"Maybe you love me...because I love you too," she finally decided.

"I'll be here all night," I replied, giving another light kiss.

Y/N took my hands away from her waist, and swung them loosely by our sides.

"And I love you," she said, a full smiling going all the way to her shining eyes.