Party

You wore your nice clothes to the party. You were with several girls and a few guys from the Book association party. The girls were trying their hardest not to squeal. Zen was right in front of them, standing next to a girl wearing a suit, she had short hair.

You walk around the room. It had high ceilings and a chandelier in the middle. You look around and see a familiar blonde. It was Yoosung, that guy from your dreaded Geology class.

You walk up to him but is interrupted by a girl with long brown hair. She wore a white dress and had beautiful eyes. She grabbed ahold of Yoosung by his arm and walked with him to talk to the other guests.

You smile and laugh, they make a cute couple. You turn around, but catch a glimpse of red in the corner of your eye.

You turn your head towards the direction of the color. (FRIEND) started walking towards you, "(Name)! Let's talk to some--" You ignored her, and follow the red.

You see his hair. Red and had a black vest on.

You walk faster, and you finally catch up to him. "Seven!" You grab ahold of his shoulder, panting.

He turns around, surprised to see you. He looks around quickly, "Why're you here?" He looked frantic. Those words tear you apart, he obviously doesn't share your feelings.

"Book Association. I'm sorry, but what did that text mean?" You seriously wanted to know. "I'll tell you, but not here." He takes you by the hand and walks away, but you get interrupted by Yoosung.

He was still with the girl. They smiled t the two of you, "So Seven. What's going on here?" The girl snickered playfully. Seven puts his arm around your waist, "She is, of course my date." He takes his hand away from your waist and looks at the ground. He picks his head up and looks at the girl, "I'm still so sorry about what happened. I didn't think it was going to do that." You had no idea what thy were talking about.

Seven looked guilty. You felt sorry for him. He looked at you then looked at Yoosung, "Do you mind if we talk in private?" Yoosung shakes his head, no.

You smile at them before you two head to an empty corner of the large party room. "I'm not if its safe now. There's someone who might mistake you as someone else. He might hurt you."

"Who?" You needed to know. "Is name is unimportant just don't talk to any unknown numbers until it's fixed." He looked like he wanted to walk away, but you didn't want him to leave you. You grabbed ahold of his hand.

"This is why you can't text me." He said. He looked over your shoulder. But you tighten your grip, "I like you." His eyes look sad for a bit, that hurts you.

"We've only been talking for a while and I already have a hold of your heart?" He chuckles, lightening your spirit. He brings his face close to yours. Staring into your eyes you stare into his bright yellow ones.

He sighs, and pulls back. "Not right now I'm sorry." He walks away. Your hands slip away from his. You feel your face, it was burning red.

This was the time you receive a text from an unknown number. You can't help but check it.

<<Unknown enters the Chatroom>>

Unknown: Having fun at the party?

Unknown: [LINK]

(A/N: Please leave a comment and vote if you liked this chapter)