Library - Cafe

I sorta fucked up the time. Instead of school being 9 hours, let's say 4. Haha

Calculus was boring, so let's skip that. You were at the library. It was a small library compared to other colleges, but you could easily find the books you were supposed to read. The Giver was a nice book to share with your Book Association. It was a club outside of campus that you went to, it was a great time passer.

You feel your phone buzz.

<<Unknown enters the Chatroom>>

Unknown: Let's talk later. See you there ~~

<<Unknown left the Chatroom>>

You sigh. He probably didn't mean to text you. But that did leave a weird feeling in your chest. It was probably nothing. You chuckle to yourself.

So you had your book. Actually, you borrowed several books. The Giver, Evil Genius, and something Huckleberry. You forgot the name. They were books that would surely interest the Book Association though.

Now what? You wait. Unknown wasn't online so you had nothing to do. You stay on campus waiting for Yoosung. You go on your phone and play the game String.io.

A normal school day is over. You found Yoosung pretty quickly, so you two head over to the cafe.

"Hiya (NAME)!" He seemed pretty enthusiastic.

"Hey. So, let's go?" He nods, but he seemed hesitant. "Actually. I need to call someone. Do you mind waiting a bit?" You shake your head, "Go ahead."

So, he turns away to call someone. He seemed even more enthusiastic about calling that person than anything. You thought it must be a girlfriend. You look on a bit jealous. You wished you had someone in your life like that.

Okay, maybe you were getting a bit too sensitive on the subject. You look away from Yoosung and wait for him to finish his call.

He looked pretty happy afterwards.

So, you guys go to the cafe. It was called CoffeeBeans.

As you walk in the cafe you noticed how small it was compared to the cafe's near you live. The smell of sugar and beans fill the air. It was a nice smell. You see Yoosung go up to a group, probably to start the club.

You take a seat on one of the chairs and wait. You glance at the line. It was practically empty, this could be your chance to get a cup before people come in.

You stand up and walk into the line. Only one other person was there, but they don't seem important.

You order (Favorite Coffee) and take a seat. Yoosung seemed pretty busy with the Coffee club so you don't bother him.

Suddenly the door chimes open. A red headed man walks in. He had some funky looking glasses, and looked only a bit older than you. He had a pair of headphones on. He was pretty handsome. He looked around the cafe, but then fixated his eyes onto you. They widen, "Oh!"

He walks up to you. "Hey (NAME)." He looked at your coffee cup. It had your name printed in big letters across it. Sure this guy was handsome, but it weirded you out a bit. He was staring at you.

"Hey." You say, a bit weirded out. You try to turn around, but the guy continues to face you.

"Did a guy with yellowish hair come in here? I told him we were supposed to meet here." He smiles.

You think for a moment and remember that text Unknown accidentally sent. You smile, "Yeah. I saw someone with yellow hair here." You try asking the tricky question, "Hey if you're waiting for him why don't you take a seat and we'll talk for a while."

He takes a seat slowly and faces you. You face him and smile, "What's your name?"

"Luciel Choi. It's silly I know."

You try asking an even trickier question, "How'd you get my number?"

He smiles, "It's a secret."

So the pranker's identity is revealed. What now?