Hacker 707

Saeyoung stretches out his arms. His plan was going smoothly.

-Pretend to send (NAME) the wrong text

-Go to the cafe

Of course he knew what you looked like. He hacked into your file after all.

He yawns. Working all night, took a toll on him. He gets up from his desk chair and walks toward the door to put on his shoes. "Maybe, I'll say hi to Yoosung too." He chuckles quietly, and drags himself outside.

He looks at his car. Such a beautiful model, but maybe showing (NAME) the car wouldn't be a good first impression.

So, he walks instead of driving.

He smiled at you. You were definitely weirded out, but you continued rating into Luciel's eyes.

You try to hide your awkwardness about the situation and take a sip from your cup. You raise a brow, "So, why'd you want to come here anyway? To talk to Yoosung? He didn't even seem to know about you coming for a visit."

Saeyoung laughs,

"Did you ask him to stop playing games?" You try stifling your laughter.

"No."

You let out a tiny chuckle and he smiles a bit. He returns to a resting face, "To tell you the truth. I just wanted to see you."

Those words pierced you. What did he mean by that? You try to keep your cool.

"By that you mean?"

"I wanted to see what you were like, before our relationship begins."

"Relationship?"

Saeyoung's eyes widen and a frown appears on his face. "I'm hurt. We were just starting our relationship as DOF and assistant."

You sigh. So that's what he meant. You totally wanted it to be something else though. (Hon hon)

You try and finish up your cup of coffee. You turn around and see the Coffee Club done with whatever they were doing. You forgot. Was it a meeting?

You see Yoosung walk over to you. He looks in front of you and sees Saeyoung.

"Oh it's Seven." Seven?

Saeyoung smirks, "Heya Yoosung."

Yoosung takes a seat.

You feel your phone buzz. You check it quickly. It was (FRIEND), who was in the Book Association along with you. You check the message.

<<Friend enters the Chatroom>>

Friend: Did you get books from the library?

Friend: Are you going to meet up at 17:00(5:00)?

<<You enter the Chatroom>>

You: That's in half an hour, so maybe.

You look up from your phone and into Luciel or Seven's eyes. You don't know how to address him now. But, the more you think of it...

You: Actually, I'll be there. See you soon!!"

<<You left the Chatroom>>

You look up and chuckle. You turn to Yoosung and smirk, "Seven over here wanted to tell you something." You turn to Seven, you decided to call him by that name, "I have to go." You laugh a bit and stand up.

You slide your hand across the table, looking at Seven. You give him a wink. (So flirtatious. Ooh)

You take your leave.