Emails

Dear You

Well there's going to be a ton of diversity at the party, so there won't be any trouble finding people who are interested in books.

From Party Coordinator

You saw the message and was impressed. You decided to talk more to this person.

Dear Party Coodinator

The Book Association will be proud to hear that. Do you mind if I ask any more questions??

So here goes. I'm assuming you know that Zen character? He's supposedly an actor(I haven't heard about him though haha) Is he going to be available during the party. Several woman in the Association adore his works.

From You

You take a break for a while. You were studying quickly for a test you had next week, but you kept getting distracted. The RFA party was one of the reasons. You kept checking your emails checking if the coordinator replied yet.

This is when you feel a ding go off on your laptop. That was a quicker reply than from before.

Dear You

Yes you may ask as many questions as you'd like. It would be helpful for you to know about the party you are invited to. ^^

About Zen, he will be available at the party. But, only if you get to him first. As I said before, many companies and groups will be there. Many of those groups like Zen and would enjoy a chance to talk to him. Hope that helps!!

From Party Coordinator

You were happy to hear about that. But a reply didn't seem appropriate at the time. There was so much on your mind at the moment.

Seven

Luciel

You wanted to see him again.

<<You enter the Chatroom>>

You: Seven. Tell me why I can't talk you or why you can't talk to me

You: I think I need an explanation ;;

<<You left the Chatroom>>

He seemed to be ignoring you. You wondered why at times. You can see that he's online but he never speaks to you.

You try once again

<<You enter the Chatroom>>

You: DOF SAVE ME

<<Seven enters the Chatroom>>

You: That worked???

Seven: You deserve an explanation. I dont need you talking to me now. It's not safe.

You: Safe?

<<Seven left the Chatroom>>

You: What do you mean safe?? Is something going to happen? What do you mean Seven? ;;

He left while you were typing.

Not safe... Maybe you should leave him alone for a while.

Focus on other things. You laugh to yourself. The RFA party is in a few days. You check your calendar.

Three days until the party.

You decide to reply to the email now.

Dear Party Coordinator

I'm glad to hear that. Haha. One more question? It's something a bit personal to me. I just need some advice.

What would you do if someone you had really good talks with suddenly ignores you? Haha actually you dint have to answer it if you don't feel like it. If you do though... ^^ Thanks

From You

You send that email.

You instantly regret it. Maybe going to the party isn't such a good idea. You wouldn't want to face this Party Coordinator after asking such a question. It's not like Seven is going to be there.

You sit up from your desk, and walk over to your bed. You instantly plop onto your bed.

Have an early Good Night