{12}

(Unedited. and read a/n at the end)

6.10.15

In five days my youngest sister's party will begin, and I'm not sure if I can attend it anymore. I don't even know if I can face Harry again. He's probably freaking out. Brielle and Pax as well.

I had to go. I needed to escape from everything. So here I am, in some state at the train station. I don't know how long I'll be gone or where I'm going. I'm just... venturing I suppose you could say.

I thought when I moved out and threatened to get the police involved... I truly believed he would stop. I thought I would finally get some sort of respect. I was wrong.

One question has been floating around my head throughout my whole trip... why me? What did I do to deserve this? Of course, there is no real reason. I guess it's just unforeseen occurrences.

I walk out the station clutching onto my belongings as tight as I can. I see a local dollar store and make my way towards it, to buy a cheap track phone.

Once I get inside, I purchased more than just the phone. I got hungry, the rides took up like 6 hours? Anyways, once I've purchased a few snacks and the phone, I quickly set it up.

I quickly dial Brielle's number so I don't have to hear Pax yell at me.

"Hello?" She picks up with confusion.

I hesitate for a minute before speaking. "Hey Bri." I reply softly.

I hear her gasps and a lot of commotion begins to unfold, from what I hear.

"Aubrey? Are you still there? Where are you? Harry told me you ran away! I could have been with you, you'd be more safe. You never think do you? I swe-" I cut her off.

"I'm fine Brielle, but I don't have all day to talk right now. Look, please don't tell Pax if you haven't already and I just needed some time alone for me. My dad, he um... I just. I can't be there right now. I'm scared." My voice cracks at the end and tears well up in my eyes.

"Why didn't you call me? Or atleast told Harry so he could help you. What did he to you? Aubs, yo-" I hear a male voice cut her off.

"WHAT! If he laid his hands on her I swe-" He abruptly gets cut off. The line goes quiet for a bit and I fear she hung up on me.

"Aubrey? I'm back, I'm sorry." She says to me, her heavy breathing vibrating in my ear.

"Was that Pax?" Is all I reply with.

I hear her sigh, "Aubrey, you have to see this from my view. You didn't tell us where you were going and I panicked." I sigh, "Okay, fine. Look... I need to go. See you in two days. Maybe."

"Aubrey, wait!" I hear her shout through the phone, but my thumb already hits the button to hang up.

I rush to the station with my stuff, buy another ticket and catch the train.

As I look out the window during the drive, my mind wanders. I come to a realization... I want freedom and I will do whatever it takes to gain it. I want to be happy and I want to be safe. I won't let him rule over me like this anymore.

Because, I, Aubrey, am strong. I am resilient and I won't let anyone take away my life again.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hello beautiful people. Thank you to those who continue to read my story despite the continuous grammatical errors and things of that nature. Thank you to those who vote!!! I really appreciate y'all and all these views, it keeps me going. I just want to say thank you. Also, can we take a minute to admire how GORGEOUS SIRA IS LIKE SHJSSK !!!1! I love her so much oml.

Yours Truly,
-KayUnwritten