"I can" Lauren huffs. 

"Babe" 

"Ughh fine okay, she can go" Lauren mumbles. 

"YESSS THANK YOU MAMA" Lockie runs into the room kissing us both on the cheeks before running out again. 

Camila had to stop me from going to the cinema and sitting behind them so many times it's ridiculous, I was way too paranoid, but the look on my daughters face when she got home that night, was definitely worth it. 

"What are you thinking about?" Camila asks walking up and wrapping her arm around Lauren's waist. 

"Lockie's first date" She grins down at her wife. 

"Seems like forever ago doesn't it" Camila smiles as they both look over at Lockie who is wrapped up in James's embrace as a dance, watching as he whispers something in her ear and she throws her head back laughing. 

"It was forever ago Camz, it's her wedding day" Lauren chuckles. 

"Sssh I'm trying to pretend she's sixteen again, not twenty-four okay" Camila hits her wife. 

"Oh yeah sorry" Lauren laughs lightly. 

"Can you believe that we're all still friends, after all these years?" Camila asks. 

"It's absolutely insane, I knew when we were put together that we would be friends for a long tong, but I never imagine a lifetime, it's been thirty five years since we all met each other on x factor, we are in our fifties we all have kids that are adults now, it makes me feel so incredibly old, but I am so proud to call all of you my family" 

"Talking about us?" Dinah grins walking their way. 

"Of course my lovely" Lauren smiles. 

"Look how far we've come" Dinah shakes her head. 

"I know, look how many kids we had, and they're not even kids anymore" Lauren chuckles. 

"I know right, I mean we all knew I would have loads of kids anyway, but six? Damn my poor vagina" Dinah says causing both of the women to laugh. 

"I know right, but even your youngest is practically an adult now" 

"Yeah in two years he'll be off to college and I'll finally have an empty house, just like I've always dreamed" Dinah sighs happily. 

"What have you dreamed?" Normani asks. 

"Getting rid of all her kids" Camila answers. 

"Aww no I didn't want none of mine to leave, but obviously all the triplets have flown the nest, and left me going to three different colleges, I'm all on my own now" Normani sighs. 

"You miss Masi?" Lauren asks. 

"Everyday" Normani nods with a small smile "But he is always with me, I carry him in my heart every single day, and I feel his presence whenever I need him" 

"He's your angel now" Lauren smiles. 

"We're going to do the father daughter dance" The dj calls out. 

"That's your que" Camila pats Lauren on her ass, Lauren smiles at her wife before making her way towards her daughter who is waiting for her. 

The song starts as they both start to dance slowly. 

"Thank you" Lockie says. 

"What for?" Lauren asks in confusion. 

"For letting me go on that date with James" Lockie smiles. 

"You're welcome baby" 

---

"How is Ally doing?" Camila asks as she sits down on the chair next to Dinah. 

"Last I heard from her, she was doing great over in Haiti, you know Ally, always trying to help everyone, so the second this hurricane hit, she was on the first flight over there to help with damage control" Dinah answers. 

"Her heart always was too good for this world" Camila smiles. 

"I know this is totally off topic, but do you think people still listen to fifth harmony?" Normani asks. 

"Oh yeah hands down, one hundred percent" Dinah nods. 

"You really think so?" Lauren asks. 

"Yeah of course, our Harmonizers always went hard" Dinah nodded. 

"I hardly doubt that our harmonizers, who are now as old as us still listen to Boss or Them Girls Be Like, they'd probably break a hip" Camila laughed. 

"Hey those songs were the absolute bomb okay" Dinah flips her hair. 

"No one says bomb anymore D" Normani chuckles. 

"I still say bomb, sshh" 

"We're taking it back guys, this one if for fifth harmony" The dj announces and we all give each other a look that says, wow that's just creepy. 

*I'm breaking down gonna start from scratch* Blasts out through the speakers, and all four women throw their heads back and let out a loud laughter, before dragging each other up to the make shift dance floor in the garden, all of them singing their parts, letting the music play when it was Ally's part. 

"I'm glad I'm always going to have you guys around" Lauren smiles as the song changes. 

"Til death do us part" Dinah grins. 

All four girls recite the words together before laughing softly. 

THE END END!!!! 

SHORT BUT SWEET?? IDK I JUST FELT LIKE I NEEDED TO!