Chapter Six.

Lauren's POV:

I woke up to Callie crying through the baby monitor, i looked around and saw that me and Camila were still in the living room, the end credits to Charlie St. Cloud rolling on the screen, i let out a yawn and looked over at Camila who was still sleeping peacefully, i smiled softly and made my way upstairs into Callie's room.

I quickly walked over and scooped Callie up into my arms, she settled slightly but still continued to cry her mouth trying to suck on my boob.

"Oh my little munchkin is hungry, come on baby let's go wake up mummy" I cooed and yawned again as i cradled her in my arms and made my way downstairs, her cries still being heard through the house.

I walked into the living room and saw Camila now sitting up rubbing at her eyes.

"Sorry baby, she's hungry" I smiled softly and walked over sitting beside her.

"Ugh i wish you could still breast feed" Camila pouted.

"Sorry babe, i'm all dried up" I chuckled.

"Hold on i've still got my bra on" Camila struggled reaching round to her back and unclasping her bra before reaching into the sleeves off her shirt and pulling the straps down, she threw her bra across the room and i just shook my head chuckling softly.

She held out her arms and i placed Callie into them, she cradled her to her chest and guided Callie's mouth to her nipple who instantly latched on finally satisfied that she was getting what she wanted.

"What's the time" Camila mumbled turning her head so she was facing me.

"I have absolutely no idea" I told her with the shake of my head.

"Mmm okay" Camila rested her on my shoulder and closed her eyes slowly.

"I bet you haven't missed waking up in the middle of the night" I smiled kissing the top of her head.

"Nope, but she's worth it" Camila smiled and we both giggled to ourselves quietly.

"Give it to me i'm worth it" I smirked.

"I hated that you didn't have a solo in that song" Camila pouted.

"You didn't have one in Body rock" I shrugged.

"Yeah but i was on most of the album, and it weren't fair on everyone else, i hated that i had most solos" Camila sighed.

"It was how management placed us babe, we didn't have much of a choice" I told her.

"I know, but if we do make another album i want it to all be equal" Camila mumbled sleep slowly taking over her again.

"We'll see if that even happens" I smiled.

"I would like it too, it would be fun" Camila mumbled.

"Even with all the kids?" I chuckled.

"We'll bring our mothers to watch them all" Camila whispered.

"Good luck getting them to agree" I smiled.

"Hmm" Camila was too far gone to perform a coherent sentence.

I just smiled softly and kissed the top of her head before resting my own head against hers and staring down at our daughter who was still drinking away happily, her dark eyes starring up at me.

Lockie was basically a mini me that had Camila's personality and Callie was the spitting image of Camz even though she shared both of our genes, i wonder when she gets older whose personality she will take on, she already loves her sleep like her, so who knows, maybe we'll have two mini Camila's but there will be no complaints from me, i'd have a hundred of her if i could.