Epilogue.

I feel like there was a lot left unsaid, so I thought I would do a short epilogue. 

Lauren smiles as she walks out into her garden, seeing all of her friends and family members gathered around talking, she gets a sense of deja vu, as she remembers hers and Camila's house warming barbecue, a moment of sadness sweeping over her as she thinks of her parents, and that they can't be here with them today, she still visits their graves, every couple of months she'll take a bunch of lillies and sit and talk with them both for a few hours, catching them up on everything, on the things that Lockie has been doing at school, Callie's first day at nursery, then her first day at pre school, Lockie's first day at high school, she even told them about Lockie's first date. 

Lauren chuckles to herself as she remembers that day. 

"Mum, Can you take me and James to the movies?" Lockie asks Lauren walking into the kitchen. 

"Whose James?" Lauren asks arching her brow. 

"A boy from school" Lockie shrugs. 

"Do I know this boy?" Lauren asks. 

"No" Lockie sighs. 

"Then no I can't take you" 

"But mum, come on" Lockie groans. 

"James can come over here, you two can watch a movie in the living room" Lauren suggest. 

"Come on, I'm not a little kid anymore" Lockie rolls her eyes. 

"You're fifteen Lockie, don't act like you're an adult either" Lauren rolls her eyes back at her daughter. 

"What's going on in here?" Camila asks walking into the room. 

"Our daughter wants to go on a date" Lauren explains. 

"With who?" Camila asks, her eyes darting towards her daughter. 

"James" 

"Ooh the cute boy you were talking to the other day?" Camila asks. 

"Yeah" Lockie nods. 

"You've met him? Lauren asks Camila. 

"Yeah he seems sweet" She nods. 

"They all seem sweet at first, and then you get to know them and they're dicks" Lauren grumbles. 

"Mum come on, please I'll be back by curfew" Lockie groans. 

"You can go on one condition" 

"What?" 

"Your mother and I come with you" 

"WHAT YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS, MUM TELL HER" Lockie shouts. 

"Lower your tone or you won't be going full stop" 

"You're being so unfair" 

"Lockie, let me talk to you mum for a minute" Camila says, Lockie sighs and leaves the room. 

"Babe" Camila says stepping closer to Lauren and wrapping her arms around her waist. 

"Nope" Lauren shakes her head. 

"Oh come on, she's fifteen Laur, that's the age we were when we first met, it's just a date, I'll take them and pick them up, it's only the movies" Camila smiles up at her wife. 

"But she's my baby" Lauren pouts. 

"And she'll always be your baby, but you can't stop her from dating"