Chapter Twenty-Eight (Final)

*Seven Months Later*

"Honey I'm home" Lauren announces as she enters the house, closing the door behind her.

"In the kitchen" Camila calls out.

Lauren enters the kitchen to see her wife standing by the sink doing the dishes, she slinks up behind her and wraps her arms around her midsection, kissing her cheek softly.

"Lockie is at school, Callie has been dropped off to her auntie Dinah's and that leaves just us two" Lauren smiles swaying Camila in her arms slightly.

Camila just hums in acknowledgement.

"So how about you and I go out for the afternoon"

"Lauren Michelle are you asking me on a date?" Camila asks looking over her shoulder as she dries her hands on a towel.

"Why yes Camila Jauregui I am" Lauren smiles, Camila turns in her arms, wrapping them around the elder girls neck.

"I still love when you call me that" Camila smiles.

"Is that so Camila Jauregui?" Lauren says the smile still refusing to leave her face.

"Mmhmm lets get married again" Camila smiles.

"Do you Karla Camila Cabello, take the Lauren Michelle Jauregui to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have to hold, to love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, til death do you part" Lauren recites, inching her face closer to Camila's.

"I do" Camila let's out just above a whisper.

"I now pronounce you, wife and wife, you may now kiss the bride" Lauren mumbles out before crashing her lips to Camila's who hums in satisfaction.

Both girls pull away with goofy smiles on their faces, Camila's hand reaches round to rest on Lauren's cheek caressing it softly.

"I'm so glad I married you" Camila hums happily.

"I'm glad you married me too" Lauren grins.

"So where are you taking me" Camila smiles turning back around and began drying the dishes.

"I haven't quite decided yet" Lauren says taking the items off of her once they're dried and putting them away in their rightful places.

"Well you didn't think very far ahead did you?" Camila chuckles lightly.

"Well I was thinking maybe we could go for a walk through the forest round the back of the house" Lauren starts and Camila stops what she is doing to arch her brow at her.

"You want us to walk into a creepy ass forest and get killed?" Camila asks.

"It's broad daylight Camz" Lauren rolls her eyes.

"It's a creepy forest Laur" Camila mimics her tone.

"Be adventurous with me" Lauren pouts causing Camila to roll her eyes.

"Okay creepy walk through the creepy forest, continue" Camila says picking up the dishes to dry them once more.

"Then I thought once we've had lunch, we could go to the animal shelter and adopt a puppy" Lauren smiles and stops to watch Camila's reaction.

"Are you serious?" Camila asks her eyes lighting up.

"Yeah, or an older dog because they need homes too you know"

"Every time myself or Lockie has asked to get a dog you always say no"

"Yeah well we're going on tour in four months, it'd be good to have an animal companion touring with us, it'll keep the kids occupied" Lauren shrugs.