"What is it," I asked as he looked away from me, "I almost lost you," he said, "it was only because I was being reckless," I said, "What would I have done if I had lost you Aly" he said pulling away from me and walking to the front of the truck. "10k," I said as I jumped out of the car and made my way over to him grabbing his arm and spinning him around, he had tears building in his eyes as I reached up and wiped them away, "I don't want to lose you Aly," he said as I took his hands.

"The world we live in is unpredictable and at anytime something could happen to any of us. I've lost my father, my whole bloodline probably, along with everyone who raised me for the first three years and even one of my best friends," I said glancing over to Cassandra and then back to him, "But even with all that happening I found another family in you guys and if anything were to happen to any of you, especially you 10K, then it would literally kill me," I told him as the tears fell down my face. He dropped my hand and pulled me into his chest, "that's never going to happen Aly, I'm gonna be right by your side forever," he said as I looked up from his chest. His blue eyes stared into my own green ones as the moment was ruined by the people shooting at us, 10K pulled me closer to him as we all dove behind the car. He pulled back and looked me over before letting me go to scope out the enemy, "Warren I've got them in sight," 10k said as I pulled out one of my hand guns.

"What are we looking at," Warren asked as another wave of bullets were shot at us, "Looks like a bunch of hillbillies and one very pissed out girl," he replied as he ducked in time to dodge a bullet. "Make that two pissed off girls," I said as him and I stood up and fired off a couple of rounds. "Hit," we called as they stopped firing at us. Serena pulled out one of the machine guns we had with us and started firing at the enemy while yelling about being pregnant or something, I couldn't hear from 10k and Doc covering me. "She is one pissed off mom," I shouted over the gunfire.

After she ran out of bullets and the dust cleared 10k and Doc let me go as we all peeked from behind the car. "Yeah that's what I thought," she said turning towards us, "People are so rude." We nodded in agreement as we looked at the car, "I think we need a new one," I said as one of the tires suddenly popped. We grabbed our bags and whatever we could carry that wouldn't weigh us down so much and headed down the road. After many miles we were all tired of walking and listening to Serena talk about everything she was gonna teach the baby. 'If she saids one more thing about that baby I will shoot myself,' I told myself as I spotted an old truck on the road, "Warren," I said pointing as we hurried over to it. 10k, Addy, Doc, Cassandra and I hoped in the bed of the truck as Warren and the others got inside before Warren sped of down the road.

I looked over to Cas who was sitting next to me, "Cas you have a finger in your hair," I said as she tilted her head, I reached up with caution and pulled the finger out and tosses it to the side. She had dried blood and guts in her hair, she needed a bath. I ran my hand through my own hair as it was tangled in a bunch of places as I looked at the others, we all need a bath. That was one thing I missed about the compound, the running water and the guys.

I leaned against 10k as his arm wrapped around me, "Are you ok now that you've talked about it," I asked him as he nodded and pulled me closer, "for the years I was alone, I was so use to holding my emotions in and only having to watch my own back," he confessed as I nodded. "I always had one of the guys to watch my back so I don't know what you went through out there but what I do know is that you're not alone anymore you have all of us," I said as I smiled up at him. "Amen sister," Doc said as we all laughed, 10k looked at me with loving eyes. "Let's promise to watch each other's back so that nothing happens," he said as we all nodded, I blushed as I looked towards him, "Seal it with a kiss," I asked shyly. He chuckled as he leaned down and planted his lips on my bring his hand up to cradle my cheek before we broke apart both blushing. I laid my head on his leg as his hand rubbed my hair gently and I began to doze off.