"Sean, there's someone here to see you." Jason said, but Sean just looked angry.

"I DON'T WANT TO SEE NO ONE!!! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!" He yelled, making me whimper. I've never seen him like this, ever.

"Sean?" I said louder, walking in front of him "You don't want to see me?" I asked, heartbroken.

"NO! YOU'RE PROBABLY A SLUT WHO WILL FIGURE OUT A WAY TO GET ME IN BED!" He yelled. He doesn't recognize me? That really hurts.

"Sean, it's me... your sister, Scar." I said, tears streaming down my face as I spoke to him.

"LIAR, IF THIS IS A GAME BETWEEN YOU AND THAT ASSHOLE, I DON'T THINK IT'S VERY FUNNY!" He yelled, again.

"It's really me, please Sean!" I cried, looking at him in the eyes.

"Liar! Leave, I don't want to see someone who is faking to be someone they're not!" He screamed.

"Fine, I'll leave you alone! I thought that once I came back after three years you would be happy to have me back, I guess I kept my hopes up. Bye Sean. Chase let's go, I wanna go to my old room before Sean and I moved." I said, holding his hand and dragging him up to where my old room is.

"Scar," Chase sighed, "You know he didn't mean those words. He's just heartbroken and in denial, I remember when you were like that." He said.

Once we reached my old bedroom, I opened the door, seeing my old after so long. My bed was in the same place, the walls were still pink with unicorn paintings scattered all over the right wall, my white wardrobe was still on the left side of the room, the chest of draws was beside the wardrobe and my night stand beside my old bed.

"It's the same as when I left it years ago, before Sean and I left." I whispered, crawling onto the bed and curled in a ball against the wall the just cried. I cried for the death of my parents. I cried because Sean didn't remember me. I cried because Jason rejected me. I mostly cried because there is so much shit in my life that I have to put up with.

"Shhhhh, it'll be okay hun. It will get better sweetie. I promise." Chase comforted, wrapping his arms around me and turning me so that I was facing his chest.

"No it won't! My brother hates me! I thought I could do this Chase, I really did, but I don't think I can. I want to go home, I don't care if I'm alone. Please let me go home Chase, it hurts too much being here!" I cried harder, I can't help but break down in millions of tears.

"It'll be okay, just let fate take a toll." Chase said, rocking us back and fourth in a soothing motion.

"I've let fate take its toll for far too long! Look where it's gotten me!" I cried, I just want to go home, this place is no longer my home, it will never be my home anymore, "Please Chase, let me go home, it physically and mentally hurts being here!" I begged.

Chase's POV

What am I going to do? I can tell that Scar is breaking down inside, but what can I do? She's the strongest fighter in the pack and she;s supposed to be training her old pack.

'Dad, Scar wants to go back home what shall I do?' I asked my father, through our mind link.

'What do you mean wants to go home she has to train the pack. She can't leave.' He stated. Well done dad, like I didn't know that. I rolled my eyes at his statement.

'I know, but dad, I can see her breaking. Its breaking her being here, near her mate and brother. She can't stay here!' I yelled in reply.

'Where are you?' He questioned.