"Do whenever you want and I am doing what I want. " She said in a sexy voice.

Her fingers made patterns in my stomach and chest. She traced my ribs and the abs. I understood how much she liked them.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her upon me. As her breast touched my chest, I had the hard on. She was so arousing.

Cute all the time but sexy in bed. I looked at her cleavage.

She caught my nose and moved side ways, "You naughty boy! Mind your eyes."

I slipped my hand Inside her black hair, rubbing her scalp pulled her much closer to kiss and said, " And you mind you lips. They are much more naughty. They say kiss me please."

"Kiss me please! " She said amused and I crashed my mouth into her. Why her tastes every time increased me to want more. I wanted to have her whole. I wanted to kiss her all the time. I wanted to love her all the time.
" Horny! " She laughed and rested her head on my left shoulder.

" Dhak dhak dhak dhak.... "

" What are you doing? " I laughed at her stupidity.

" Shut up Jerk! " She palmed my chest basically the boob and again chanted rhythmically," Dhak dhak Dhak dhak Dhak...

You know your heart beats like long Dhak and small dhk, again long dhak.. then small dhak. "

" How your heart beats? " I said her, seducing.

" Jerk loves me. Loves me. loves me. Stupid loves me. Loves me . loves me. Like this. " She laughing slipped down beside me.

" That was "

" Don't say stupid. " She pouted.

" Not stupid. seductive. " I again nearing to kiss her but she placed her hand in between.

" Wait. "

" Huh? "

" Patience. " She imitated me as I said to her that day.

" Ok Mam. " I said submissively.

She laughed and spread her palms in front of me." I will ask few question and you will tell the truth."

Again?

"Alia."

"Shut up! I want to you to. " She pouted again." And you have no idea what you might get. " She again said seducing.

" What is in you today? " I said seriously and I was serious too.

" Sexy Demon. Now rules. One. You will tell the truth obviously. Two. You will answer me obviously. Three. Take your time if you don't want. But you will have to tomorrow. Fourth. When I say you will listen only. No say. Alright? " I nodded my head and She clapped her hand" That is it."

"Okay. "

" Let's start. First question. Why exactly you love me? "

" You make me feel lively. I see you and my eyes stop at you and your heart and I couldn't see anything around us. "

She blushed a little and taking a long breath looked at me.

"If I push you away would you -"

"I wouldn't let you to. " I said, determined. I couldn't talk to her more and I crashed my lips again to hers.

It was amazing like this. To love and be loved. And I never ever felt like this before and she was making me feel special each moment I spent with her.

She tried move me and understanding her I rolled her over me. She smiled happily and traced my lips and then sitting on my waist played with her hands.

"Close your eyes! " She said cheekily. I did. I felt her moving and then she wasn't near me.

I opened my eyes and she was no where." Alia? "

Silence." Where are you, Beasty?! "

What was she trying to do? But I thought it to be naughty. Very naughty. I walked out of the farm calling for her when I heard the giggle and noises.

" Hide and seek?! " I went to the extra keeping room and searched for her Inside. Cat ran just beside me making the loud sound and I understood she wasn't Inside.

" Alu?! " I came out and went to the place where I proposed her. It was so beautiful out there like always.

I called again and I heard something move behind the tree. She was there.

I slowly moved and caught her back." Do you think you can hide from me? "

" No. I don't think I can hide from you but atleast can play with you." I pushed her against tree and kissed her sweet and plump lips. She joined me and her tongue synced with mine.

I always wanted more from her after this. I tried to take her cloth away when she stopped me. "Not here."

"Okay. " I smiled at her and then we sat on the ground hugging each other and watching the beautiful moon in sky. But she was my moon. My love.

I kissed her forehead." Don't ever leave me. Always love me like this. "

I said to her and she kissing my nose whispered, " I am all yours. "

**~~**
Hope you enjoyed this update. Please leave sweet comment and vote behind behind.

And are you reading my other stories. Please go and give them a try. They are much better than this.
Heartless Billionaire

Married to Him

***Don't forget to vote /comment /fan my story ***