Chapter 16(Dedicated to @xxCuteFairyxx)

>>Hi ppl!!! *Bow* Sry for not updating for so long...Hard time finding Wifi in Taipei, my current holidaying country. :( This chappie is dedicated to @xxCuteFairyxx, one of my dear Wattpaders who constantly support me and my stories ^^ She also gives me suggestions on how to improve my writing from time to time and without her, I would not have improved in my writing. Thanks so much for supporting and enjoy my new chapter <3

(Jovan's POV)

Sweat dripped down my face as I backed away, horrified. My eyes were wide open and my mind was swarming with questions. Carrie...did such a thing? How could she? My mind flashed vivid images of Carrie's smile that could brighten up the whole room. Her out-going self, her angelic-like appearance.... hid another demonic side of her?

Hansen stared at me, watching my every move. He seemed to give me a face like "Bet you didn't expect that" look. He opened his mouth to speak,"So...a dumb person like Jake is going to jail for Carrie, and yet the mastermind is still free from Law's grasp. What are you going to do if Carrie hurts Lau again?"

Although Hansen's theory sounds true, I still have a tint of suspicion for Hansen. What if what he had said to me was a lie in order to frame Carrie? What if Jake wanted to kill Laura intentionally 'cause she offended him in some way?

But...between Laura and Carrie, who do I trust more...? My mind was in turmoil. I am afraid I myself will frame either of them...

Well...

I asked Hansen, "So what is your plan?"

Duh, Laura is my love. I will never let anyone hurt her anymore.

Hansen's lips cracked a smile. "Plan A start."

>> LOL you ppl must be so angry with me now XD Leaving huge cliffhangers, refusing to let you in on Plan A....

But, I give you a clue:Carrie's house and Hansen will have something exciting <3

Will update in a few days time !!! 97 vores till the next chappie ^^ Expect a drama-rama one...MUHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Cheerios!

MyStupidityRocksXP