Chapter 1

• Didedikasikan kepada PPL reading ma story nowwww XD <3

             "Laura!Laura Lavigne!Get up!Don't you know what time it is?And it's your first day of school, your highschool life!Get your butt off the bed please!"

              Guess what?I am not excited for highschool. My life is always so boring, so plain.Oh yes, I am not related to Avril Lavigne. Sorry if you're disappointed. That rather annoying voice belongs to my mother, Mrs. Lucy Lavigne.

               I always believe that my life is like black and white. No, it should be only white. I don't even have anything sad or dramatic in my life.In the past, I had some hope for my next moments.It all turned out to be a dud.I don't want to get my hopes up again.Call me emo or anti-social if you want, I only have two friends.Both twins, Carrie and Hansen Labelle.Sounds posh and elegant, eh?They are the ones who put the colour white into my life. Without them, my life would be...

                Colourless.

                My mother is just working her head off for the family. Don't get me wrong,I love her and I appreciate her efforts, but......she never does anything extra. I never experienced any kind of love. My dad left the family for some yoga class instructor and never returned. Fine by me, but I vividly remember those days where my mother wanted to kill herself. He left almost immediately after I turned 6, so I don't really miss him(NEVER), but my mother's reactions made me leave an unerasable image of him and a word that exactly fits my feelings towards him.

                  Hatred.Ultimate hatred.

                  I suddenly find myself in front of my highschool. Grey clouds hung over the darkening shy and the strong wind blew my hair all over the place.I just went in my first period class and I surveyed the classroom, trying to look for an empty seat. Suddenly, two figures crashed on me, crushing me onto the cold, hard tiles of the classroom.

                   "Lavigne! We missed you so much!"Two pairs of sparkling blue eyes bored into mine. I  was so stunned that I did'nt move for a few seconds before pushing them off me."The two Labelles, stop scaring me!"I yelled as they giggled. Things are never going to get boring with them in the same school as me from now on, I thought as I displayed a smile unknowingly.