Chapter 3(Dedicated to Dreamcatcher_01 :))

"What is the matter, Mr. Milano?" I sat at his desk. Furrowing his brows and biting his lip, he looked at me worriedly, his mouth opening and closing with no words coming out.

"Your mother..." I widened my eyes and leaned close to him.

(Jovan's POV)

How am I supposed to break it to her...What a tragic news, what if she can't take it? I found myself biting my lip furiously. Mustering all my courage, I stuttered,"You mother... committed suicide."

She stood up abruptly, stunned. Her eyes were as big as saucers and her lips trembled.She was as pale as a ghost. Suddenly, she crashed to the carpeted floor and her gaze lowered with her hair covering her face. But I knew she was crying as she shivered and teardrops from her eyes met the floor.

(Laura's POV)

My mother... dead? How...why...what happened?My knees buckled and I lowered my head and let my teardrops fall. They caressed my face gently and dripped down my face."Laura, you're a strong girl, right? Stay that way" My mother's voice echoed in my mind.I wiped away my tears furiously and ran my other hand through my hair. Trying to stand, I straightened my knees but I failed everytime.

Suddenly, a pair of strong arms lifted me up. I looked up in surprise and my orbs came into contact with a pair of beautiful green eyes. His gaze softened and he said,"Let me drive you home." I found myslf nodding weakly.

(Jovan's POV)

God, she looked so weak, so hurt. It makes me want to help her... I saw weakness in her beautiful brown orbs. I drew in my breath and let it all out before letting the words that I had been holding in for so long spill out,"Let me drive you home." She shook her head up and down and I take that as a nod.I helped her to my car and into it. She was silent all the way.

As I drived ( I don't have a license but who cares), my mind was racing. Where would she go now? Does she have a person to take care of her? I don't think she has a sibling to take care of her...Wait, why am I caring so much about her? I am just her teacher... WAIT. I find myself in a unfamiliar road. OHNO.Where does she live??

"Laura--"I turned to my left to ask her when I found her snoozing softly. She was heaving in and out a little. I felt my cheeks turn red. What am I doing?! I shook my head and hesitated a little before shaking her lightly,"Laura...where do you live?"

Her eyes fluttered open and she mumbled,"Sorry I am troubling you,"she looked outside the window,"Turn into that street." YAY, I turned into a run-down apartment immediately.As I helped her out of the car, she turned to me and she said softly,"Thank you Mr.Milano..."She shook her hair into place.

Seeing those weary eyes, those full red lips, that tear-strained face, I forgot I was a teacher. Without thinking, I held her in my arms and whispered softly,"Call me Jovan, Laura."

(Laura's POV)

HIs arms were warm and protective. It made me forget my sorrows and troubles. I never felt this way before,not with my shit of a father. It made me feel that Mr.Milano is not a teacher, but...maybe.. a friend...

>>Hi ppl!!!Didn't expect this did ya?? :P Comment and vote please!!! XD