Chapter 12(Dedicated to @DetectiveThunder :))

>>Hi ppl!! XDD Sry I won't be updating for a while cuz I will be busy with preparation for my studies...Sryy :((

I will be having a pretty long chap today...so look forward :) Love you <3

(Laura's POV)

He was one of a jock.

7 ft, well-toned, muscular, and handsome, Jake looked like a demigod. His features perfectly carved, his eyes shining at me. He looked so beautiful that he looked not real. Like, plastic, ya know?

He opened his mouth and his godlike husky voice came out like angel's carols."You are Laura Lavigne right? You sure are one pretty gal." I felt myself blush uncomtrollably. Although I was still suspicious of him beating me to the ground for some reason, he soon got me going over a plate of spaghetti. Did I mention I love that dish to bits?

"Actually, h-how do you k-know me?" I laughed mervously as I stuttered out my question. I was dying to know.I mean like, I'm not those kinda girls who always has a boy wrapped around her, or those emos. I'm just a quiet person who doesn't butt around.

He laughed heartily and said," Do you really want to know?" I nodded readily. He chuckled a little as he narrated,"One fine mornin',I was strolling to school and some girl accidentally pushed me down and ran to school. Man, that girl had some strength to push me.

My mouth hang agape as I recalled the incident that happened a few days ago. I grinned sheepishly."I think it was Carrie who told you who I was." He grinned,"Yep."

Wow. Good going Carrie.

Then after dinner, we strolled out of the restaurant like old friends, laughing and chatting with each other. He smiled and said secretively,"Let me take you somewhere, babe." As cliche as it sounds.

We arrived at a bridge. While admring the beautiful small waves clapping against the rocks, we both sighed in unison. It's been a while since I realxed mentally like this...

But I feel bad going out with a jock for a date without telling Jovan. I mean, he's my boyfriend...

Just then, Jake and I faced each other and both said at the same time,"i have somthing to tell you." Then we both smiled. Oh god, I can't take this clicheness...

Jake said first."I have something to give to you." I hesitated. I can't receive it. After he gives it to me, I''ll give it back to him... and tell him that Jovan is always gonna be with me...

(Carrie's POV)

I phoned Jake." Hey Jake, is it done?" His sexy husky voice flowed like music nots into my ears."Of course, sweete." "Thank you so much!" I grinned to myself. Then, I hung up.

I hope she likes my present.

(Laura's POV)

How could you do this to me...Carrie? I crouched down and tried not to scream out in pain. My hands covered with blood, my clothes stained with blood, all from me. I desperately tried to pull the knife deep within my stomach, but it was too deep inside. And the blood kept flowing.

But it was not only physically that my body was bleeding. My heart was shattered into a million shards. Carrie, my best friend for all these years, stuck a knife into me..?Everything was whoozy..I couldn't breathe...But, slowly, I went numb and lay on the ground. The present was still in me, I couldn't return it at all.

The wooden planks were stained with blood, and my tears were also a part of the mess I made...

Why was my heart wrecked again when it was mended only a week ago...? I thought to myself, shedding a final teardrop before my world plunged into darkness...

>> Like it?? It came as a shock though, definitely. Please be patient and I promise I will upload in maybe...4 days time?? Thank you so much for understanding...

I bet you ppl are wondering what will happen next, and where is Mr.Milano...-_-

All coming inthe next chapter ^^ This chap is dedicated to @DetectiveThunderrrrrr XD Thanks for being a supportive Wattpad mate and look forward to my coming chapters >.<

Cheerios!

MyStupidityRocksXP

P.S.Comment, vote please!! Loveya if you do <3 Whoever follows me will get a lovely dedicated chapter from yours truly :D